Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

I got a new villager from Streetpass ('O Hare) and while he looks kind of cute according to the Wiki, I would rather have my 10th villager slot open.

I want to try the ignoring trick to have him move out, but how exactly does that work? Do I introduce myself as the mayor and all of my other accounts and never speak to him again?

I got a new villager from Streetpass ('O Hare) and while he looks kind of cute according to the Wiki, I would rather have my 10th villager slot open.

I want to try the ignoring trick to have him move out, but how exactly does that work? Do I introduce myself as the mayor and all of my other accounts and never speak to him again?

Yes, introduce yourself with the mayor and don`t speak to him again, but I think befriending the villager is a better method.
The villagers I`m friends with ask to move out all the time.

Last edited:
What are dream codes and "dreamies"

dream codes are a way for other players to access your 'dream town' through the dream suite. that link can explain it better than i ever could.

dreamies are animals that you desire for your own town, they don't have anything to do with your dream address.

dream codes are a way for other players to access your 'dream town' through the dream suite. that link can explain it better than i ever could.

dreamies are animals that you desire for your own town, they don't have anything to do with your dream address.

so dream suite is mainly used for obtaining patterns

Is that whole "there can only be x jacobs ladders in your town at once before they stop respawning" because i'm gathering them to decorate with but i wanna know if i can start setting them out or if they'd stop appearing.

so dream suite is mainly used for obtaining patterns

not really, though you can indeed obtain patterns this way. i'd say it's mainly for seeing how people have decorated their towns without actually having to visit them in the actual game. so you can run around and do as you please with no real consequence.

Not a question:

In case anyone was wondering {and I certainly was}, perfect fruit does grow back eventually. I sold my only perfect fruit over a month ago because I didn't realize I could harvest it. I thought I had lost the chance to get it back. However, today, I found a tree with a perfect cherry on it.
{I hope that made sense.}

Not a question:

In case anyone was wondering {and I certainly was}, perfect fruit does grow back eventually. I sold my only perfect fruit over a month ago because I didn't realize I could harvest it. I thought I had lost the chance to get it back. However, today, I found a tree with a perfect cherry on it.
{I hope that made sense.}

Yes I`ve had that happen too:) But it is rare.

My question is about the forum more than the game.

I made this banner(?) below.

penguins.jpg

I'd love it to appear at the bottom of my posts every time I submit something. But I have no idea how to do that. Can anyone help?

Settings, edit signature, then put
with the URL of the image where I've put URL HERE :)

I'm wondering for characters like O'hare, who always wear a hat, do they remove their hats for birthdays and New Year's,
or do they wear party hats over their regular ones? =oc

Back