• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

If someone comes and adpots a villager, am I 'safe' to TT to the next day to get that villager's plot out, or does that put the other person at the risk of not getting that villager in their town the next day?

If someone comes and adpots a villager, am I 'safe' to TT to the next day to get that villager's plot out, or does that put the other person at the risk of not getting that villager in their town the next day?

Nope, that will pretty much guarantee the villager shows up in their town the next day. If you don't TT them out then they won't appear in that person's town until the next next day. Someone correct me if I'm wrong :)

Nope, that will pretty much guarantee the villager shows up in their town the next day. If you don't TT them out then they won't appear in that person's town until the next next day. Someone correct me if I'm wrong :)

I'm only going to TT if I have to (I'm at 10 and if I want to adopt tonight I'm gonna have to TT them out) but I wanted to make sure since I let a friend adopt them and I don't want them to end up not getting them because I traveled to the next day.

I'm only going to TT if I have to (I'm at 10 and if I want to adopt tonight I'm gonna have to TT them out) but I wanted to make sure since I let a friend adopt them and I don't want them to end up not getting them because I traveled to the next day.

I've TT'd villagers out to people several times and I've never had them come back and tell me that they didn't show-up :)

I've TT'd villagers out to people several times and I've never had them come back and tell me that they didn't show-up :)

Okay, thanks! I just wanted to make sure since she really wanted him and I didn't want to disappoint her if I messed up haha.

Okay, thanks! I just wanted to make sure since she really wanted him and I didn't want to disappoint her if I messed up haha.

Haha, I mean you can let other people weigh in first, but that's always been my experience! Same with people that have TT'd their villagers out for me.

You're carrying something that fits the bill of what they wanted. It's most likely a piece of furniture. Just put the furniture on the ground and the "What was that?" option will reappear. If you have fruit on you, it could be that as well.

Thank you so much!

So how exactly do you get the Nintendo Zone item? I honestly don't use NZ so I have no idea.

So, I have 2 questions if anyone has a spare moment!
1. Can two villagers be moving out at the same time? not both in boxes of course just, 2 current moving dates?
2. When you let someone come to adopt a villager, and they're then gone with the door to their house just saying 'Moved out - (villager), but the empty house is still there - can you ask someone to move in? Or does the house have to be entirely gone before you can.

Thanks! x

So, I have 2 questions if anyone has a spare moment!
1. Can two villagers be moving out at the same time? not both in boxes of course just, 2 current moving dates?
2. When you let someone come to adopt a villager, and they're then gone with the door to their house just saying 'Moved out - (villager), but the empty house is still there - can you ask someone to move in? Or does the house have to be entirely gone before you can.

Thanks! x

1. Nope. Villagers move out one at a time.
2. The house must be completely gone before you can invite another villager in.

Is it safe to turn my DS off totally while I'm plot resetting? I need to take break and go out for a bit but I'm worried if I turn off my DS I won't be able to come back and reset again.

Is it safe to turn my DS off totally while I'm plot resetting? I need to take break and go out for a bit but I'm worried if I turn off my DS I won't be able to come back and reset again.

Yes,just don't load-up with your Mayor. I've plot-reset a villager for over 3 days before without any issues.

I see a lot of people mentioning the 'void', from what I can understand it's like this place all the villagers that have moved out of your town to store until I travel? How do I check this void? And how do I empty it? I don't want to force villagers on my friends that I've just recently started playing with!

I see a lot of people mentioning the 'void', from what I can understand it's like this place all the villagers that have moved out of your town to store until I travel? How do I check this void? And how do I empty it? I don't want to force villagers on my friends that I've just recently started playing with!

the void is where ur latest villager to move out goes. you cant really check it. ppl say you can clear it by visiting a town with 10 villager, since the voided villager will try to move to that town but its full, so they cant.

the void is where ur latest villager to move out goes. you cant really check it. ppl say you can clear it by visiting a town with 10 villager, since the voided villager will try to move to that town but its full, so they cant.

Ooh, so it's only the one villager? That is very handy information! I have my first move-out on the 26th, I'm hoping I can find a new home for him, otherwise I might have to look for people with 10 villagers then. Thank you so much! :D

Ooh, so it's only the one villager? That is very handy information! I have my first move-out on the 26th, I'm hoping I can find a new home for him, otherwise I might have to look for people with 10 villagers then. Thank you so much! :D

they dont move back in, so its ok if you cant find them a home but like. if you cant clear it, be careful when trading/wifing with others

they dont move back in, so its ok if you cant find them a home but like. if you cant clear it, be careful when trading/wifing with others

Yes, exactly, I don't want to push them onto my friends that don't want him. Which is why I will be looking for a new home for him :D Unless there is a way to make sure he doesn't follow me when I go travelling to keep my friends towns safe?

The only sure fire way to clear a void is to have someone visit your town and adopt a villager. I know that you can visit someone with 10 villagers to clear a void, but that doesn't always work.

And no, just because they show up on Main Street doesn't mean that other people won't get your voided villagers. You have to have a clear void to ensure that others won't get the voided villagers.

I just had someone over to my town to adopt a villager so now I'm down to 8 villagers. That person had trouble adopting my villager cuz they suddenly had a 10th villager put a plot down in their town so they had to come over with a mayor from their cycle town to adopt my villager. Idk how many villagers were in the cycle town.

Am I wrong in interpreting what you said and assuming it's safe for me to TT to the next day without worry of a voided villager plotting in my town because I had a villager adopted or no? :(

Am I wrong in interpreting what you said and assuming it's safe for me to TT to the next day without worry of a voided villager plotting in my town because I had a villager adopted or no? :(

No. I had someone adopt my tenth villager and the next day, I had one of their voided villagers. Luckily, I had been planning to camper reset, so I caught the plot. You should probably go in with a new character just to be sure. Of course, since you're down to 8, you will be getting a random villager soon anyway. I think that's right? I haven't been down to 8 in so long, but I think the ninth is forced on you?

Back