• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

I have a problem with get the perfect town. In 3 weeks of playing, Isabelle I got the perfect town and my town had few pwp and vegetation. Some areas appeared deserts.

Now I have 30 pwp, a ton of flower, trees and bushes and she tells me I have much unused space. I put pwp in areas where there were only trees and she says the same.
WHAT? I don't understand this! What is the problem?? :( I love my town and I don't want change the distribution.

My English is bad, sorry If I haven't written good.

I have a problem with get the perfect town. In 3 weeks of playing, Isabelle I got the perfect town and my town had few pwp and vegetation. Some areas appeared deserts.

Now I have 30 pwp, a ton of flower, trees and bushes and she tells me I have much unused space. I put pwp in areas where there were only trees and she says the same.
WHAT? I don't understand this! What is the problem?? :( I love my town and I don't want change the distribution.

My English is bad, sorry If I haven't written good.

You may have added PWPs that harm the rating, which may explain why you lost the perfect rating.

This is a bit random, but does anyone happen to know if all towns have the exact same amount of space on their beach/beaches?

This is a bit random, but does anyone happen to know if all towns have the exact same amount of space on their beach/beaches?

No I think the space varies, some of the beaches appear to have more space, some are smaller. But the difference is minor.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How many blocks of space I need to build a bridge next to a house?

Here is a guide for you c:
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?147177-BRIDGE-SPACE-REQUIREMENTS-GUIDE

Last edited:
^^ Thanks roseflower! :D

Someone needs to kick me out of this thread tbh ha, I've got another one. Did we ever figure out how glitch town was done?

Last edited:
^^ Thanks roseflower! :D

Someone needs to kick me out of this thread tbh ha, I've got another one. Did we ever figure out how glitch town was done?

From what I know, the glitch towns with PWPs sprawled around the beach and other areas, it was a glitch for the Japanese cartridges only.
It got patched afterwards for us though.

You may have added PWPs that harm the rating, which may explain why you lost the perfect rating.

I added Totem and water well, and I removed log Bench and instrument shelter. The Windmill is in other area, and in his old place is the water well.

With the well, log bench and instrument shelter,I had the perfect town. I have many trees and bushes new, I'm thinking that's are the problem.><U

Edit:

I'm thinking...Separating the fruit trees by type can be the cause? Is it better mix? Before, I had all different fruit trees together, now most are separated by type. Also I have lot of normal tress, and minus of fruit.

Last edited:
I added Totem and water well, and I removed log Bench and instrument shelter. The Windmill is in other area, and in his old place is the water well.

With the well, log bench and instrument shelter,I had the perfect town. I have many trees and bushes new, I'm thinking that's are the problem.><U

Edit:

I'm thinking...Separating the fruit trees by type can be the cause? Is it better mix? Before, I had all different fruit trees together, now most are separated by type. Also I have lot of normal tress, and minus of fruit.

I think the problem is the tree and PWP ratio, the type of tree doesn?t matter. Maybe you try to demolish a few PWPs or you need less trees if you have too many. I?ve had perfect town with just 15 PWPs. Here are some tips: http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Perfect_Town

I think the problem is the tree and PWP ratio, the type of tree doesn?t matter. Maybe you try to demolish a few PWPs or you need less trees if you have too many. I?ve had perfect town with just 15 PWPs. Here are some tips: http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Perfect_Town

So, do I need 4x4 of extra space to build a bridge?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And can I just plot someone's house right next to the border of the extra space?

In the first month I had perfect town and I did not read guides. Now I look like a noob XD. I removed various pwp and the qualification not changed. Recently I was in works and maybe the mill is the cause, because is in new space, but i love it this position! :(

Would it be okay to name a character "Pub" and design their house like a pub, or would that be against the rules because pubs are for over 18s? Would it be okay to use items like vinegar and make it look like they're bottles of alcohol? Thanks!

Anyone know please?

Anyone know please?

Not exactly sure, but I don't think that Nintendo is too enforcing on their policies. It might go against something, but then again you've got towns with gory designs and horror like Aika, and those haven't faced any trouble. I'd say go ahead with it.

I apologize if this has been asked already, but what's the most risk-free and quick way to get villagers to move out? Most things I find on the internet A. Don't work or B. have the misconception that hitting villagers with a net works. I've been using time travel but it's often caused people I liked to move out by accident. Goodbye stitches, kiki, and velma... ;~;

I apologize if this has been asked already, but what's the most risk-free and quick way to get villagers to move out? Most things I find on the internet A. Don't work or B. have the misconception that hitting villagers with a net works. I've been using time travel but it's often caused people I liked to move out by accident. Goodbye stitches, kiki, and velma... ;~;

I find it to be playing each day, running around and talking to everyone, almost constantly, to hear rumours about moving out and running past and around in a circle around villagers to see if they ping a couple of times a day :)

How come most of the cats don't have noses? How are they supposed to filter out the germs that are going in and out of their bodies?

Also, why is Isabelle such a hypocrite? On holidays, she says I can't lay down PWPs because "I'll overwork" when she's there with her workaholic personality standing there and thinks of nothing but work 95% of the time.

Sorry if this question is already awnsered but i heard you must be friends with someone to go to their town with internet . is this true and if it is how can you become 'friends'

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know if this works for you but when i want someone to move out when that person is in boxes i come and introduce myself and then i never talk to that animal again and it is gone in a week .

Last edited:
Back