• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

Is there any way to make fishes Respawn or is it just luck?

When you save & continue the game resets all fishes and bugs, resulting in new fish spawning in the river and the sea. That is what i always do. Sometimes you have to repeat the process as the game sometimes spawns more bugs than fish.

Last edited:
Hi :) Can you not get a girls haircut if you're a boy, when you visit another town?
(just reset, haven't gotten shampoodles myself yet)

Last edited:
Hi :) Can you not get a girls haircut if you're a boy, when you visit another town?
(just reset, haven't gotten shampoodles myself yet)

You need to get a certain number of haircuts before she will open up the other gender hairstyles for you :) so keep getting a new hairstyle every day when you get shampoodle and it'll be unlocked in no time :D I'm doing that myself currently

You need to get a certain number of haircuts before she will open up the other gender hairstyles for you :) so keep getting a new hairstyle every day when you get shampoodle and it'll be unlocked in no time :D I'm doing that myself currently

Ahh okay, I mean I knew that's how it works in your own town, but wasn't sure if it's the same when visiting another town. Thank you x :blush:

Ahh okay, I mean I knew that's how it works in your own town, but wasn't sure if it's the same when visiting another town. Thank you x :blush:

Oooh, visiting other people's town. I'm not sure how that works, but I'm guessing if you have unlocked it in your own town it should work in others too?

When do you get to start laying pathways down? Or how do you do it xD I've been playing for just a couple weeks and really want to put paths down but haven't come across that feature yet.

When do you get to start laying pathways down? Or how do you do it xD I've been playing for just a couple weeks and really want to put paths down but haven't come across that feature yet.

You have to have the qr code machine unlocked, then you just scan the path designs and place them on the ground :3

Is it possible to have tree stumps on the island with mushrooms?
Since you can chop down trees with silver axes...
Anyone tried it? :]

I'm trying to plot reset Genji and I plopped a pwp to stop him from moving from that spot but then I went back and stopped the donations but now the next day his plot isn't touching that spot. Not once. Why?

Is it possible to have tree stumps on the island with mushrooms?
Since you can chop down trees with silver axes...
Anyone tried it? :]

Do you mean those special patterns? If yes then yeah you can! I have some of them on my own island!

Last edited:
Yesterday, I invited Big Top from a campsite and Agent S from someone's town to both move in. Nobody came in today. I was hoping Agent S would. Now, they should both be coming in tomorrow and I don't think that's possible. Are one of them going to flake on me?

Last edited:
Yesterday, I invited Big Top from a campsite and Agent S from someone's town to both move in. Nobody came in today. I was hoping Agent S would. Now, they should both be coming in tomorrow and I don't think that's possible. Are one of them going to flake on me?
If you invite two villagers in the same day only one will move in, even if you have space for two. You'll probably get Big Top since campsite villagers take priority over villagers from other towns (I think) and campsite villagers always take two days to move in.

Last edited:
If you invite two villagers in the same day only one will move in, even if you have space for two. You'll probably get Big Top since campsite villagers take priority over villagers from other towns (I think) and campsite villagers always take two days to move in.

I TT and they are both moving in (not on the same day)

thanks though

Back