• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

Hi! I have a really quick question!

I have Ankha in my campsite and I want her to move in. So she wanted to play charades with me and.. I know it's a little embarassing but I'm not too sure on the answer. ;-; Can anybody help me?
If you hit the switch, it...
The thing inside all go...
What is it?
Heating pad.
Dryer.
Refrigerator.
Stove.

I have Ankha in my campsite and I want her to move in. So she wanted to play charades with me and.. I know it's a little embarassing but I'm not too sure on the answer. ;-; Can anybody help me?
What is it?
Heating pad.
Dryer.
Refrigerator.
Stove.

Dryer

What is it?
Heating pad.
Dryer.
Refrigerator.
Stove.

Wow! I wish i had to play that game! I love that one :D

If I start a cycling town using the same 3DS I use for my main town, will the time traveling not affect my main town as I long as I return it to the last day I loaded it on?

If I have 8 villagers and TT backwards, will I still get a random move in? Or will a random villager only move in if I TT to the next day?

If I have 8 villagers and TT backwards, will I still get a random move in? Or will a random villager only move in if I TT to the next day?
I believe traveling backwards still counts as one day, so I would think you could still get a random move in. I'd check the town out with a temp character just to be safe.

Does anyone have a NEW 3DS XL? (Since the XL is the only version you can get in North America.)

If so, I'd like to know if Animal Crossing plays exactly the same on the "New" 3DS. Specifically I mean when streetpassing or visiting other players towns. If you're playing on a New 3DS, can you still visit players playing on regular 'old' 3DSes?

Does anyone have a NEW 3DS XL? (Since the XL is the only version you can get in North America.)

If so, I'd like to know if Animal Crossing plays exactly the same on the "New" 3DS. Specifically I mean when streetpassing or visiting other players towns. If you're playing on a New 3DS, can you still visit players playing on regular 'old' 3DSes?

It is exactly the same. As long as everyone playing together has some type of 3DS there should be no problems. 3DS, XL, New XL, doesn't matter.

Hay y'all I have a simple question, Anyone have a perfect peach? my friend she sold her only one so i would like to get her one, I will pay 20k and if you interested please send me a message on my page thx :)

Ah okay. I don't wanna risk anything, but thanks!!

Travelling backwards is a bit different though, for example: villagers will act as if you just spoke to them and you never were away not matter what... It can have some interesting results and effects, i do not knos them anymore though because i have not travelled for a long time hahah! (I only did time travelling like the first week when the game came out lol. Quite a while ago...)

Is there any surefire way to get a particular villager to move out without losing any others on accident? I've seen contrasting methods on the internet and I'm wondering which you guys know works best. Thanks :)

It is exactly the same. As long as everyone playing together has some type of 3DS there should be no problems. 3DS, XL, New XL, doesn't matter.

Thank you, ThatLancer. I can now go buy a New 3DS without worrying that it'll be half useless. :)

If I TT backwards just one day, and on that day I had a villager in boxes, will they still be in boxes or will their house be normal?

If I TT backwards just one day, and on that day I had a villager in boxes, will they still be in boxes or will their house be normal?
I did this before with Sly. He was in boxes, so I TT to the day before, and... he moved. :/ Moving backwards any number of days is apparently treated like moving forward a day (at least as far as moving is concerned).

I did this before with Sly. He was in boxes, so I TT to the day before, and... he moved. :/ Moving backwards any number of days is apparently treated like moving forward a day (at least as far as moving is concerned).

Oops I should have been more clear. I meant boxes because they just moved in, not boxes from moving out.

Back