• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ask Delphine what the meaning of life is

Omfg I love this song.

Oh I knew this one, it's not bad and pretty catchy!

3DS-It-Prints-Money.gif

I LOVE IT

Haha that face though
There should be a GIF with the Wii U swallowing money :'D

Although this is not a debate, that answer still warrants this:
View attachment 68209

Haha! Awesome.

what is your opinion on cats?

cutest thing on the planet yes.

Cutest things on the planet after hamsters (sorry...). I love my pet cat, although he's so fat I can't carry him (seriously, he's been following a strict diet for five years but gets fatter and fatter every day).

Aw, I hope one day to see your fat kitty. I have three cats who sound like that, and I call them 'mega cats': the orange and white Felix, the all white Snowball, and the medium gray Howl.

I actually have photos of Howl confiscating my bed as usual:

IMG_0205_zpsf19492a7.jpg

IMG_0204_zps2d21e604.jpg

OK, he is not that big, but he is still heavy.

Last edited:
Aw he looks so cute and soft! > u <
I tried to look for my cat but he's hiding... I'll try to make him take a selfie tomorrow.
The irony is that his name is Mickado and Mikado is that biscuit called Pocky in France... you know, sticks with chocolate?

Yes, I can go on foot to get some Pocky right now: every store carries them.

Have another one for you: Hello Panda. :eek:

Yes, I can go on foot to get some Pocky right now: every store carries them.

Have another one for you: Hello Panda. :eek:

Oh yeah, those are nice too!
You're putting more and more smileys, mister... :rolleyes:

You lie it, you know it...YOU BETTER LIKE IT

True true, but I already listened to it a few weeks ago XD

Last edited:
After seeing Guardians of the Galaxy for the third time, I feel like bumping this thread.

I wish my reflexes were to quick for metaphors.

Haha! 'Finger on throat means death... It's a metaphor'

My favorite quote is from Rocket: 'Ain't no thing like me, 'cept me'
Gotta love the little nerdy/hardcore raccoon.

A little bump with fresh French news!
Our dear President made a speech earlier today and it was very embarassing to watch. I switched for 'Gravity Falls'.

What was particularly embarrassing about the speech?

Or just in general seeing him trying to justify the most unpopular presidency in French history?

What was particularly embarrassing about the speech?

Or just in general seeing him trying to justify the most unpopular presidency in French history?

Everything, but this in particular... And the fact that you're pointing it out is making me feel even more embarrassed for him. Poor guy. But at the same time, poor us ;_;

It got people upset because Hollande was only talking about problems everywhere but in the country - Africa, Middle-East, Europe, but France? Barely mentioned. Know your priorities, dude Mr President.

Back