• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ask Delphine what the meaning of life is

I heard that you're french.

Could you teach me some basic words?

Sure.
Bonjour = Hello
Bonsoir = Good evening
Bonne nuit = Good night
Merci = Thank you
De rien = You're welcome
Etats-Unis d'Am?rique = United States of America
S'il te plait = Please (if you're talking to someone you're familiar with)
S'il vous plait = Please (if you don't know/respect the person you're talking to)

If you want me to translate certain words, just let me know :)

15107382977_2c299dfeb3_o.png

My new signature.

Woohoo! Like it?

Do you eat cereal?

I'm a weird person, I love eating cereals in the evening when I'm not hungry enough for a full dinner (it happens quite often). I do a sort of brunch but for dinner...

Zulehan said:
Would you ever eat cake in the morning?

I barely eat anything for breakfast, I'm just never hungry when the day begins. I force myself into having a couple cookies, a small piece of cake or a handful of cereals... My diet is messed up.

Zulehan said:
Do you avoid low-fat drinks?

Unconsciously, I avoid them. I drink too much a lot of tea, sodas and water, and nothing else. I don't enjoy having anything that has milk in it, I mean, as long as you don't feel the taste of milk it's okay, but I try to avoid milk and cream ._.
All in all I don't really care about what I drink. I eat healthy so I can drink any thing and still feel good.

15107382977_2c299dfeb3_o.png

My new signature.

Woohoo! Like it?

Yeah! It looks really nice like this! Good luck finding your dreamies :)

If you were a animal,and a lover you had in real life asked you out,but you can only bark and try to yell at them what would you do?

Lick his face, only way he could get the message. Then grunt at him. A little like I do IRL
:rolleyes:

What do you like on your waffles?

CHOCOLATE. Tons and tons of chocolate. To the point where people ask me "Would you like some waffles with your chocolate?"

Do you like anime openings? (When they are in Japanese)

Usually, no. I listen to soundtracks but not to openings, too long and may contain spoilers. There a few exceptions: the first openings from Soul Eater, FMAB, Magi and the second opening from Magi.

Thanks for the question!

Aw....

And Fairy Tail's number 1, 3 and 9 are awesome..

I only read the manga, sorry :( And I'm not into it a lot, I just like Grey's character to be honest, the other ones were spoiled with tears and boobs.

Who makes your favorite chocolate?

Milka (yay Switzerland) or Ferrero, so good. And easy to find! Any chocolate with milk or pralines is okay by me.

Zulehan said:
Have you heard of Ben & Jerry's?

Sure, they sell a lot of these at the movies, I love the flavor with chocolate brownie so much *?*

Milka (yay Switzerland) or Ferrero, so good. And easy to find! Any chocolate with milk or pralines is okay by me.
Thank you for mentioning Milka: now I have a new brand to try. And I am definitely a fan of hazelnuts.

The American brands I like are Scharffen Berger and Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. Scharffen was recently purchased by Hershey's, but their chocolate is still decent and made in-house. (Trivia: Chef Julia Child, who popularized French cuisine in the States, said Scharffen's was the best chocolate she tasted in the States.) In any case, hopefully the quality of Scharffen remains for quite some time to come, at least.

I love the flavor with chocolate brownie so much *?*
Chocolate brownie ice cream is a gift from God.

Back