• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ask the below user a question!

(o-o ) ---- ( o-o) I have no idea lol
If this means my favorite tea, green tea! And bubble tea.

Do you have hand sanitizer handy in your room?

Way too many to list lol, but Gorillaz, Jonathon Young, and Bonobo are easily high up on my list

Do you have any favorite book authors?

Honey. It's just my nickname, but honestly I wouldn't mind it being my real name LOL. Only con for it would be people feeling awkward saying it out loud. Or maybe Michelle after one of my story characters! But I'm happy with Tiffany.

Are you happy with your last name?

Last edited:
So so. I don't hate it, but I don't love it either. It's just really common.

Do you have an unpopular opinion? Say what it is if you'd like.

I believe in legalizing(or at least decriminalizing) certain illicit substances.

What pets do you have, if any?

Sadly none, had to give my babies away after mum got sick and moved in with my grandparents. But hoping for a kitty and puppy when I get my own place and get more financially stable.

First pet you've ever had?

I barely eat cereal.

Have you ever done that thing where you stand over the vent and take in all of the heat during the winter?

Hmm, can't say I have!

Beat any games recently?

This blueberry soda they have at the local Walmart(I think). Forget what it's called.

Favorite juice?

finally got a damn villager to move out of my town in abit otherwise not much..

fave kind of pasta?

Back