• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ask the below user a question!

Among many: Friends, The Office, Avatar TLA, Dragon Maid, Chobits, Toradora, etc~

How long did it take to finish your NL town?

Canaan took about 3 years to finish because the WA villagers in it quickly became dreamies. Diamond isn’t even close to being finished because I’m too lazy to do so lol.

Favorite villager?

Lol I feel that
Hmm I have a few: Peanut, Rodeo, Savannah from WW and they're now in my main NL town. New ones I've fallen in love with as well: Lolly, Agnes, Flurry, Marshal, Maple, Bluebear and more lol hard to pick one

Favorite PWP?

I personally love the windmill because it’s so cute and the fact that there’s a little window in it suggests that a fairy or something lives in there. :p

Favorite TBT collectible?

Oh wow never thought of it that way <3
Hmm, the ones gifted to me are precious, but saw this cool animated tetris one in someone's collection and it was pretty badasss

What's you town tune?

Last edited:
Well geez I got ninja'd twice lol. I heard "Firework" by Katy Perry blasting through someone's car window last night.

Favorite music artist?

Last edited:
What villager would you hate to leave?

Last edited:
*editing*

What villager would you hate to leave?

Gah any of em ;-; but mainly my WW loves Peanut, Rodeo, or Savannah

Do you make your bed every morning?

- - - Post Merge - - -

OOPS ninja'd lol, apples and grapes!
same question hurry tiff

Hmm, haven't read thoroughly since high school, but maybe Confessions of a Not It Girl by Melissa Kantor

Favorite sandwich?

Back