• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

easily, turkey hill's double dunker ice cream with hershey's chocolate shell drizzled on top. that is the stuff, i'm telling you.

least favorite teacher, and why?

Probably my computer teacher in middle school. He got me suspended for practically no reason, even my dad thought it was ridiculous.

Have you ever worn fake/acrylic nails, and do you like/dislike them?

I used to use ActionReplay to over level my Pokémon with rare candies. Once they were several levels above the trainers, I just swept them. Considering how bad I was at using any sort of strategy, the extra help was needed. I also used ActionReplay to activate a “moon jump” code that completely eradicated any challenge in New Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario 64 DS.

Same question?

I cheated in Minecraft if you can call that cheating? I got myself some items in creative mode and then switched back to survival.

Do you use make-up, and if you do, how often?

Not really, very rarely. I kinda wish I was more into it but I just cba every morning and evening putting it on and off.

fave AC game?

I've played through some AC games before and out of all of the AC games that I've played, it's ACNL that is my most favorite game. I've had so many memories enjoying the game and interacting with the villagers to get items from them. Going on tours from Tortimer's Island was such a blast, especially when playing with people on the island. I liked to play the balloon popping tour and seeing others fall into pitfall traps and the hammer tour was entertaining as well. There were so many fun activities to do in ACNL and I'll never forget the good times that I've had in that game.

If you could adopt any type of dog breed, which one would you choose to adopt?

None, really. If people want to do it it's up to them as long as they are aware of health risk. Better than "snus" or chewing/mouth tobacco though that's absolutely disgusting.

fave cat breed?

Don't really have one. Most of the cats other have owned and my own have been tabby. So I guess that mostly due to familiarity?

Speaking of that question, do you have a/any pet(s)?

This is probably a lame answer but my favorite app is maybe Spotify, because.. music. I guess I need to get more interesting apps!

If you could only take 3 movies with you to a desert island what would they be?

Monterey Pop, The Man on the Roof, and Diary of a Shinjuku Thief.

If you could only bring 3 music records to a deserted island, which ones?

Dinosaur Jr - You're Living All Over Me
Wipers - Is This Real?
Helium - The Dirt of Luck

Favorite childhood book?

Back