• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

Ah, now I think 14 years? really interesting to see how long everyone has been playing for.

Sooooo same Q? 😊

Probably November. Autumn is lovely, and I like the cool, but not-too-cool weather.

Same question?

I'd say June because that's when days start to get warmer and have the most sunlight!

A villager you like that people rarely talk about?

i wouldn’t say i really have one, but uh... i guess cars? i like travelling in those the most, at least.

have you had your wisdom teeth taken out?

Only Snapchat, so one. I also use YouTube, but only for watching so I’m not sure if that counts.

Which cartoons did you watch when you were a child?

Lots! CatDog, Courage the Cowardly Dog, and I really liked pretty much all Nick Toons like Hey Arnold, Ahh! Real Monsters, Rocko's Modern Life, Rugrats, etc

Same question?

Spongebob Squarepants, Pokemon, Fairly Oddparents, Tom and Jerry, Codename: Kids Next Door, Powerpuff Girls, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Dexter's Laboratory, My Life as a Teenage Robot, Courage the Cowardly Dog, and probably a few others that I can't remember.

When was the last time you've had foggy weather?

Back