• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

I like casually drawing and writing. But game making has also become more of a soft hobby

(Oh opps)
Ever ridden a horse?

Last edited:
Its alright, I'm not a massive fan of cute things. But I do like the frog mascot, Keroppi? I think thats their name, probably why Toby is my favorite out of the Sanrio villagers.

Then i thought the sanrio and MHA crossover was pretty cute, so I guess kinda?
--
Do you prefer to stream or watch TV?

Last edited:
These days, I don't watch any amount of TV (no big loss though. Most of it is garbage anyway), so I guess streaming wins by default.

Does it matter to you whether the stuff that you consume has GMOs or not?

not really, mostly cause i do pretty general boring daily stuff and it'd be just another chore tbh.

least fave book genres?

Romance? Like those books with the shirtless dude. Never read them, but I can safely say they would never interest me. I honestly haven't picked up any kind of book in ages. I still read, but haven't invested the time into an actual book.

Have anything big planned this week/weekend?

Back