• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

My mom likes classic rock from the 70s/80s, Motown soul stuff, ABBA, and for some reason new hipster pop/rock stuff lol. Dad idk and idc probably just sus stuff anyway.

least fave music genre?

I used to like spicy foods, but nowadays after what happened to me in the past weeks I don't eat it as much.

Favorite N64 Game?

no idea,
Screen Shot 2022-04-07 at 7.04.44 PM.png

any ideas for improving my most recent art piece, its a wip

Take a head start reviewing just a bit each day will help you when the exam period actually starts.
If you are a person that learns best by visuals then make sketches/diagrams/etc (there are also videos online on almost any subject these days)
Take more breaks in between but shorter (quick drink/snack/pee breaks to get your focus back)

Favourite breakfast?

the original is a classic, but my favourite flavour is a tie between pizza and ketchup. both are so good. 🤤

should you be sleeping right now?

I've got my own style and I dabble in a lot of hobbies :) I like my eyes (dark blue), and I like how I am as a person in general; I always try and be empathetic and friendly!

Have you ever spent time at a lake resort?

Back