• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

I have to read a novel or manga for at least 10 minutes to get sleepy. Otherwise I just twist and turn in bed. It also has be to dead silent and a small light has to be on.

What’s an obscure game you think more people should try?

I do not know if any of the games I have enjoyed are considered obsecure, but if I had to give a close answer: Egg Inc.

Speaking of eggs:
Favorite breakfast based food(s)?

Not a breakfast person so I dunno honestly. I just have coffee, juice, and some oat yogurt.

how's the weather where you live?

Burned out. I’m tired from the family death and being behind from class. Talking with my friends has helped though.

Same question?

I want to try out the e-reader my mom is planning on ordering for me as a gift. Sadly it’ll take at least a few more days.

Same question?

(sigh) owning my own home and car but I can't because everything is so expensive and everything has become way too complicated given what has happened in the past few years

Do you ever have bad dreams?

No and it makes me feel worse about myself whenever I dream about everyone in the world hating me (it sounds ridiculous I know) but it just often happens a few times.

Do you ever try to find enjoyment in life?

Daily. I want my life to be more fulfilling, even if it isn’t currently. The first thing I’m trying to do is find a routine that works. If I can pull that off then I think I’ll be in the right direction.

What was the first video game console you owned?

My first handheld was a gameboy color and my first full console was a PS1

Do you prefer hot weather or cold weather?

I am not sure. Cold weather doesn't make me feel drained and sweaty like hot weather does, but I hate how dreary winter is, and I like to wear Summer clothes.

How often do you get bored?

I’d say once every few days. Once I realize how much is on my backlog, gaming, books, tv shows, or otherwise I lose the feeling. I swear I’m never going to run out of entertainment.

What are your opinions on AC New Horizons?

I like ACNH, though there's some things I'd change, like villager interactions/personalities. I love terraforming and actually enjoy decorating outside more than inside, which is a new thing for me in AC. My biggest complaint is how few the updates were and how they abruptly ended. I want ACNH to live on!

How would you describe your sneeze?

Back