• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

I only ever get breakfast food there, I like the farmers wraps or a bagel b.e.l.t on an everything bagel. And Canadian maple donut of course

Do you like jigsaw puzzles?

yeah, i don't do them a lot but it's fun!

worst part about drawing? (lineart, anatomy, colouring etc)?

anatomy for sure, i use a lot of bases because of it but need to make my own. I love coloring the most : )

do you like horror movies?

I'll give any movie a chance. Action can be good. But if it's just like Michael Bay explosions or never-ending 15 minute fight sequences like some recent movies have done to 'enhance' how amazing their cgi is, then it gets a bit old.

Likewise I think a horror movie can be done right, but there are so many bad ones out there. All following the same outdone formula. Stupid dumb guy, funny guy (usually they slap stupid and funny together), the sexy girl, the jock type ect. And they always die in the same order.

Any new games that have been announced recently that you want?

I don't know but I am keeping an eye on Pokémon Scarlet and Violet. They look good but I still want to learn more and wait for a sale price just so I won't spend so much money

Do you worry about your health too much?

I try not to other than trying to eat healthier, I have way too much peach and too little time/money to exercise lol.

same q?

My answer is the same as yours, for me I try to avoid junk food and go for a low carb diet. I agree I don't have time to exercise.

Do you find appointments boring?

Probably 2000's music, but realistically I love this decade the most, I listen to a lot of newer rappers

favorite food?

Blue.

Do you need anything to fall asleep? (Like complete silence, a fan, a sleeping pill, etc?)

Back