• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

Every time I’m near a bag of hi-chews I eat a bunch. They’re so sweet and addicting.

Have you been to an Asian supermarket before?

Hi-chews are good. And yes I have! I also love ramen, sushi, seaweed snacks, and sesame flavored stuff. Also very interesting soda pops are sold at Asian supermarkets.

Do you like any outdoorsy activities?

Reactions: Neb
Yep! Including, but not limited to,

Hiking
Fishing
Sailing
Camping

and more!

Do you prefer the mountains or the beach?

Reactions: Neb
It's excellent! Thank you for asking! In the mountains and doing lots of walking/hiking 🌲

What is your 'lucky' or fav number ?

Not too picky, as long as they're chewy lol
But chocolate chip, PB, sugar, macadamia, etc

What do you like in your coffee/tea if you drink it?

I have never had Coffee but I drink Tea sometimes! I like the lemon kind and the peppermint kind. I only put honey and a lemon slice in my lemon tea because I wish it tasted better but my mothers says its good for me so yay!

What was the last book you read?

The last book I finished was Music for Torching by AM Homes, and right now I'm halfway through American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis.

Favorite album?

The SpongeBob SquarePants movie. I watched it so many times as a kid that I practically had the script memorized. Even now, years after watching it last, I can still recount every scene.

What’s something you did as a kid that you wish you still did?

Back