• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

I originally planned to go to a ropes course with some friends, but I changed my plans. I think I’m going to stay at home and watch some movies.

Same question again?

I'm going to catch up on some unfinished schoolwork. Not very interesting, but I don't wanna fail.

Which forum category do you post in the most? (Brewster's Cafe, The Basement, Nintendo Treehouse, etc.)

I'd have to say the same. Right from the very beginning, I mostly have always just posted in Brewster's Café and The Basement, since my preferred parts of forums have always been the off-topic ones.

Same question?

Instant noodles. They always taste mushy and inferior to the actual dishes.

Do you binge TV shows?

Yes.

What do you do for work? Or if you're in school, which grade or school type are you at (middle, high, university/college)?

I don’t believe I’ve ever eaten fish balls? I’ve had chicken balls. Very good with pineapple sauce.

Ignoring any religious beliefs, what do you believe should happen after we die, or what would you like to happen after you die?

Honestly never thought of it. I'd be happy just being dead, though I wouldn't mind being a ghost and getting back at people, heh.

same q?

I'm a Christian so I believe I'll go to heaven.

Ignoring my beliefs though, idk. Would be fun to be reincarnated as an animal or something. I'd want to be some cute, obscure animal lmao.

Being reincarnated into a video game universe sounds fun too.

Do you like tacos or burritos more?

Doing the dishes. It's so hard to stay focused unless it needs my full attention. Luckily some shows or a movie on the phone helps.

Do you watch TV often?

Nope. I currently don't watch TV anymore.

Would it be cheaper for you to take one friend to the movies twice, or two friends to the movies at the same time?

Stuff you eat in the morning (and yes, two friends is the correct answer!).

A father tells his son, "I was of your present age when you were born". If the father is 36 now, how old was the boy five years back?

Back