• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

I hate lots of TV series, but I’ll say Angela Anaconda. I found that one super creepy as a kid and thinking of it still makes me extremely uncomfortable.

Same question?

Anything bromance or overly American like NCIS, CSI and those kind of stuff. Or just weird animated shows some adults gets nsfw with, ew.

fave snack?

Hmm idk I love eating all types of foods! I often enjoy popcorn though, so I'll go with that 😊

What type of style of clothing do you wear?

I don't know but I am keeping an eye on Pokémon Scarlet and Violet. They look good but I still want to learn more and wait for a sale price just so I won't spend so much money
Yeah it looks like a cute game. The duck so looks like Donald that I'm torn between picking the duck or the grass cat if I end up getting the game. I haven't played Arceus yet so I don't know which I want more this year.

I have to wear a warehouse uniform at work, so outside of work I just wear whatever. I have a lot of 'work clothes' for when I'm doing yard work around the house or when I work at a local farm. Other then that I don't have much of a style. I wear whatever. As long as the clothes is in good condition. I'm not going to go out in public with tattered clothes. Those are reserved for the yard work lol.

Current favorite show and or series?

I dunno really, I don't watch a lot of series and the only constant thing I watch is The Bold and The Beautiful but it's on summer break where I live, poo.

Do you like to eat mackerel in tomato sauce?

I've never heard of doing that? I'm only a fan of tomato sauce in a couple of dishes, so I'll go with no. I'm much more of a cream or lemon sauce person.

If money and time were of no concern, what would be your ideal vacation?

All of Europe - I'm desperate for the way Europe preserves its history and cultures. I really want to just immerse myself specifically in England, France, Sweden, Scotland, Germany, Italy, and Greece. You know, no big feat. 😅

Do you have a fear that stops you in your tracks?

Yeah one of the fear is that certain medication that the doctor gives me that they think will work for me but the issue is they never bothered to ask me what my symptoms were before giving the mediation to me. To get to the point I have a fear of medications trying to damage my body when it has like severe side effects. I know they mean well but this is something I cannot stand at all.

Same Question?

After the last time I went to the dentist and they showed me someone else's xrays saying they need to pull a tooth that didn't need to be pulled. Yeah I'm glad I took pictures of my x-rays. I dread the day I need to go to the dentist again....

Do you have any irrational fears?

100% do, I'm totally afraid of someone driving up next to me and shooting me through my car. No clue why, and it's not all the time, just random. Just like, if someone drives up and hangs with my speed, I get uneasy.

Same question?

I'm so afraid of spiders, it's ridiculous. I can't even look at pictures of spiders.

Favorite snack food cakes? (like Little Debbies)

Probably strawberry, or that one blue mystery flavored blow pop.

Favorite type of bean?

Back