• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

Anodyne 2. It’s part 3D platformer and part top down Zelda. The game mixes 3D PS1 style graphics for the overworld and game boy color style graphics for the dungeon sections. You would think it would be jarring, but it’s not. The game also has a sense of wonder for every surreal character and environment. All of the developer’s games have this, but Anodyne 2 had it the strongest. Even playing the second time was magical.

Is there a game system you think more people should play?

I love tennis!! I also really like baseball but tennis is definitely my favorite!

do you have a youtube channel?

Bar soap is such a hassle, it always slips out of my hand. Pump soap is so much better.

How long is your hair? Weird question, I know, but I can't think of anything else. XD

Directly on my head no longer then that
Do you like fishing or bug catching in animal crossing better?

Yeah, I'll usually vacuum twice a week, dust every other week, and thoroughly clean things like tile with a cleaner about once a month.

Something that was fun at first, but quickly became a nightmare?

Learning Japanese. It’s a never ending series of confusing grammar, antiquated writing systems and different dialects depending on the formality of a situation. I’m only doing it because I’ve been at it for three years.

Do you like to fly in airplanes?

No. Absolutely not. I do, however, love traveling. I prefer the train.

Do you prefer to talk on the phone or text?

Text! I always tell those who know me and have my phone number to only call me if it's for something extremely important or an emergency, ha ha.

Same question?

Nope! I hope it is raining so I can game all weekened with tea and without my conscience telling me to do more.. love the rain..

Are you afraid of spiders?

I was as a kid. Now I’m fine with them around as long as they aren’t too big and I don’t have to touch them. They’re interesting creatures!

What’s a place you really want to visit?

Europe. I would take the train in that continent and visit Paris, Belgium, Ireland and maybe the UK for the museums! Not now of course but after the war.

Do you prefer cats or dogs?

Back