• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

thanks for reminding me i've played almost no new games this year. i guess i'll have to say the new Kirby gane, but if Bayonetta 3 comes out this year like it should, it'll 100% be that. waiting...

whats your favorite game console?

Probably Super Nintendo or PlayStation (although GameCube is a great console too).

What would you do if you randomly found a brown paper bag with 1 million dollars inside?

Nintendo Switch, the OG, 2019 model. And my phone if it counts since I play PoGo on it.

fave ice cream?

I have various, but one of them is when I'm already doing the speed limit while driving (in some cases, I'm even a little bit over) and some impatient fool behind me just keeps on following closely (and if some people are always late for something, then they should just get up earlier so that they don't have to be in such a rush).

How many times have you posted in this thread? (If you don't know, you can check by clicking on your profile icon that appears next to this thread in the thread list sections).

either david bowie or audrey hepburn. actually cried real tears when bowie died.

grossest food you've ever had?

I guess probably umeboshi. It's super, super salty.

Regular icecream or soft-serve?

Depends on brand/kind. I love like gelato for soft-serve but I also like regular like Ben & Jerry's or just sherbet flavours.

What kind of phone do you have if any?

Back