• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

LOVE it! Swam for the first time in 2 years a couple weeks ago, and it was great.

What's the most daring thing you've done? (ie sky diving etc)

Minecraft. There’s so many things I could build or survive in that I would never get bored, even without mods.

What was the first game you’ve played?

(Omg Star Fox Adventures was fav back in the day lol)
Hmm, for now, more updates for ACNH. Most of the "updates" were them just piecing things in that were already in the last game lol. This last big one was good, but they could make some fixes to the experience I think.

Disappointed about no E3 this year?

Doesn't change my day, no.

Did you or are you going to enter in there Villager Diversity contest via Bulletin Board?

I love spicy foods. They improve just about every snack and dish for me.

What's your favorite live action show?

Last edited:
My all time favourite will always be Buffy the Vampire Slayer but from more recent times it's WandaVision.

What are your plans for today?

My day is almost over, but I finished my shift at work and had some time to play video games.

Do you prefer coffee or tea?

I prefer coffee. Tea tastes like flavored water to me, while coffee can have a wide variety of flavors.

Same question?

I prefer coffee as well, although I do drink them both
Bean water > leaf water

Do you enjoy audiobooks?

Yes, I love listening to audiobooks with a noise cancelling headset for long plane or train rides! It helps me relax and almost forget about how I'm surrounded by other people.

Same question?

I don’t use audiobooks. I prefer other pass times.

Do you prefer to go out to eat or eat at home?

Back