• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

The Bold and The Beautiful. My gramps got me into it ages ago and I just kept watching lmao.

same q?

i don't have one, im not sure what a guilty pleasure means.

do you like starbucks? if so what is your go to order?

I don’t like coffee at all. I think it’s gross.

Have you ever had a dream and it came true / actually happened?

if you mean by dream as in sleeping, no i have not.

have you watched sonic x? is it any good?

Damn, I haven’t watched that since I was a literal child. I remember liking it and finding it entertaining. It was a good way to pass time for Pokémon.

Do you like flavored water?

Only when it's carbonated. Plain flavored water isn't usually that exciting.

Have you been out of the country?

I used to back near when it came out, but stopped. Didn't have much reason to play it. I may get back into it sometime though now that there's a lot new mons to catch.

Pokemon, Digimon, or Yokai Watch? You can only pick one.

(please do!)

Pokémon. There are Digimons I like but I never really watched the anime and I never got it YW cause the game mechanics confused me lol.

do you like cheetos? (or your country's equivalent?)

I’m not a big smoothie fan, I much prefer a slushies which Coca-Cola is my favorite.

Do you like to travel?

Before Covid I did but now I'm more than happy to stay at home or go to more local places instead.

Do you enjoy hot weather?

I really like cookies and cream pie. I’m not much of a pie person, though.

What collectible are you currently hunting / saving up for?

Back