• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

I sleep about 10 hours a day every day. If I sleep less than that it’s very hard to get up.

Have you left the country before?

Nope. I don’t really have much of an interest to either, I don’t like to travel and I am a homebody.

A movie you like that most people hate?

I have a special fondness for Sharkboy and Lavagirl even though it’s a terrible movie. I watched it religiously as a kid.

Do you wear glasses?

I am prescribed them but don't often wear them. I have trouble focusing on things in the distance. Whatever that's called

What is your favourite breakfast?

A jumbo breakfast with bacon, sausage, eggs, hashbrowns, and Pancakes. Like a big feast.

If you could bring back one thing from the past (toys, games, music, show, etc) that you liked when you were younger, as either a rerelease, remake, or sequel, what would it be?

Yes! My hair is teal, turquoise, or some similar shade of blue.

What is one collectible (if any) that you are saving up for or looking for at the moment?

I'm saving up for a Peridot birthstone and since birthstones are expensive, I'm trying to be more active on the forums.

Do you or have you shared a bedroom with someone?

I share a room with my partner and as a child I shared a room with my sister. Honestly sharing sucks lol

Last thing that made you laugh?

Back