• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ask the below user a question!

google, with some black and white filter on it. i just searched around for something corgi-related i could use for the event :)

same q?

Flowers are probably my absolute favorite, but I love hearts and stars too! I also love bunnies, triangles, squiggles, and music notes!

How many water bottles do you have in your room right now?

Both of you answered my question, so I'll answer two questions!

Fave tacos? Probably the fishy, carnitas or carne asada kind. And no, I am not aware of that film, but it sounds like it could be fun.

Ever take control of a dream and play all the parts and set all the scenes?

This game:

I don't like football and it's an awfully boring game (I don't like sports games in general).

Ever do nothing and gain nothing from it?

Hmm… I would say no. I do gain to a certain extent doing nothing sometimes. Like on lazy days when doing absolutely nothing I save money and that’s a huge gain nowadays.

Do you have anything planned for the weekend?

Hmm uh, don’t think I’ve had any before. I’ve had jam sandwiches. Pretty good. Not sure if they are the same.

If you came across some hyper advanced technology that had almost limitless potential, what would you do with it?

Hmm uh, don’t think I’ve had any before. I’ve had jam sandwiches. Pretty good. Not sure if they are the same.

If you came across some hyper advanced technology that had almost limitless potential, what would you do with it?
jam is basically non-citrus fruit marmalade made different ways so i'd say, yeah.

travel back in time for sure.

same q?

Back