• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

It was the Mario Movie, and yes, I absolutely did! ^.^

Favorite fast food restaurant?

I would say either KFC or Taco Bell. Not sure which.

Favorite kind of cheese?

Oo depends on my mood and what with, but maybe parmisan, provolone or jarlsberg?

What’s something good that has happened for you in the past week?

I am!! As soon as the temperature drops I get my throw blanket, hot chocolate, and scented candle ready 🍁

Same q?

i did! i can’t remember when i fell asleep or how long it took me to do so lol, but i think i slept pretty restfully!

do you have any known allergies?

I've never celebrated either other than for forum and game events, but I much prefer the Halloween vibes 👻

Favourite colour?

I am not much of a reader, but when I was younger, I LOVED American Girl books! ^.^

What is more interesting/fascinating: Marine Biology or Astronomy?

Astronomy. I love looking at the stars.

If you could have any villager as a real life plush doll, who would it be?

Hard to narrow down, but I'll pick Peanut.

Favorite villager species?

I eat Maruchan beef ramen noodles, so I will go with ramen. ^,^

White Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, or Dark Chocolate?

They're good. I wouldn't say they're a food that I must have. But they're good. Depends on how they're made though. Frozen food tends to be kind of gross. Hot pockets and frozen burritos and those kinds of things. Not a fan of those. I used to be when I was younger, but not so much anymore.

Any plans for something for Halloween? Whether the day of or month of?

my dad may buy some candy for trick-or-treaters and for me and my brother to eat, but that’s pretty much it.

Are you looking forward to Thanksgiving?

Back