• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

Oo that's tricky, I have too many plushies to count, but I'll narrow it down it down to my massive Mimikyu plush, my ditto Lapras, and my small desk Golett and Frillish! I also love my Darkrai plushes though. 😊 All my stuff is in boxes but I managed to find photos of them!
mimikyu.jpg
golett.jpg

lapras.jpg
frillish.jpg

Did you have a favourite toy as a kid? If so, what was it?

I used to be OBSESSED with the Schleich figurines, especially the horse ones. I still have the majority of my collection, actually. (Also I just went on their website and I saw they have a Buckbeak figurine and now I want it)

While we're on the topic of childhood memories, what was your favourite movie/TV show as a kid?

SpongeBob SquarePants - it still is to this day 💛

Do you/did you like school?

I loved homeschool. It was some of my most precious memories with my family. Me snd my sister were both pulled from regular school, and our mom taught us all we know ♡ Highschool not so much.

do you lke playing with your hair? Like braiding, or styling it for the day?

Nope, I do best when I can wake up at about 9am, so not a full night owl, but more leaning that way.

What's your favourite colour, or some of your favourites?

There are many I could call such but I'll say blueberry pomegranate iced tea.

Favorite comfort food?

Nah, they're too "people-y".

What would be the ideal environment to live in for you?

Agreed. And on that note, one away from most people, which is how I currently live. Lol.

Top 5 favorite bands?

Damn good question! As of now, probably: Dark Tranquillity, Dynazty, Striker, Metalite, Omnium Gatherum. It's really tough to narrow it down to just 5 though, there are so many great ones out there!

Same q?

tough question! it definitely changes but right now probably: mr bungle, peeping tom, smash mouth, D12 and oingo boingo!

if you could be any animal, which would it be and why?

Probably a bird so I can just fly anywhere I want. <33333 🐦🐦🐦

How is your day going today? ^^

Shiny hunting in Pokémon, it’s an off-and-on habit and right now it’s on baybee

If you were given $500,000 right now no strings attached what would you do with it?

tough question! it definitely changes but right now probably: mr bungle, peeping tom, smash mouth, D12 and oingo boingo!

Oh my god I’ve never met ANYONE who likes Oingo Boingo (or even knows who they are), I try to get people into them all the time!!! Lol. Sorry just really exciting to see them mentioned 😭

put most of it into my savings... then go buy my entire ebay basket!!

all time favourite fictional character?
Oh my god I’ve never met ANYONE who likes Oingo Boingo (or even knows who they are), I try to get people into them all the time!!! Lol. Sorry just really exciting to see them mentioned 😭
OMG no need to apologise, i LOVE oingo boingo, im so pleased to run into someone who knows them too!!!

Back