• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

Old music 100% (anything pre-2013 essentially). New music is garbage.
sorry not sorry

Your favorite drink?

^^^ AGREED!!!

. . .

My favorite drink is Pepsi.

Favorite day of the week?

Hmmm really depends on my schedule. At the moment I like Tuesdays because I don’t have anything on.

What’s a common food you dislike?

Bone-in meat ribs. It's mainly because of the bones themselves making the meat difficult to eat. The one time I had them, I couldn't eat more than three bites. Pulled pork on a sandwich, however, is amazing paired with BBQ sauce. Meanwhile, I love fried chicken with bones, so why I hate ribs is a mystery to me.

Which of the Greek Gods/Goddesses do you find most interesting?

None of them. If I absolutely had to choose, Hades I guess... lol. But only because of Kid Icarus: Uprising.

(also, the ribs lover in me is sad)

Last time you rode a bicycle?

I haven't participated in any yet, but I am gonna have to say the art contents. I love seeing all of the amazing entries! <33333

Same question?

tie between egg hunts and tbt fair, but all of the events are incredible in their own way! 💖

least favourite type of tbt event?

Aaaa that’s difficult, because I do enjoy them all, but maybe writing/journaling events?? 😭

Same question?

I don't really have one, since I haven't participated in any of them. I heard the egg hunt was extremely frustrating though. XDDDD

Do you live with your parents/siblings, with a spouse/children, with friends/roommates, or on your own?

Parents, my sister and her soon-to-be-husband.

Favorite book/book series?

I hate reading (very ironic considering I write stories for this site) but one book I actually read in school from beginning to end was George Orwell's 1984. That book screwed my mind right up, and I loved it. Just thinking about the "what ifs" and what lead to the book's present scenario in the first place was pretty intriguing. END OF BOOK SPOILER: It really disappointed me, however, that the main character just learned to accept the fact that he was being brainwashed by his supreme leader, and went on with the "dumbing down" of his thinking power. That gave me serious chills.

Are you going to school? If you're not in college yet, what are your current plans for your career? If you graduated, have you done anything notable with your degree yet?

I'm autistic, and I've graduated from high school, university, and have a good career job that I absolutely love. I also own half of a business I'll be earning a LOT of money from soon (oh yeah, and I'm also a writer too).

Same question?

This is one of my favorite things to talk about. 🥹🥹🥹💕💕💕

I graduated from high school on June 3, 2016. I almost went to college shortly after graduating, but it didn’t work out. It’s probably for the best that it didn’t work out because I don’t have the mental capacity to deal with all of the studying and assignments.

I plan to be an author. I want to write books about topics that pertain to me that I feel like people, lack knowledge, information, awareness, and understanding on. One of the topics I plan to write a book about is a book about autism and other neurodivergent conditions.

I will also be going into some programs for people with special needs, but I don’t know too much about this yet.

What do you plan to eat for dinner?

Already ate tonight. I had soft tacos and meat enchiladas from a Mexican restaurant not too far from me. It was pretty good!

If you inserted your real-life self onto your Animal Crossing island, what would be the first thing you'd do?

Meet Rooney. 💕 😌 💖

Are there any upcoming games (could also be an app) that you are looking forward to?

Hold a shark with my bare hands, or enjoy running around and putting oversized objects in my pocket, I think it would be very entertaining

Edit: oops ninjad, I’ll keep my answers to both though

Hmm I’m thinking of picking up Mario wonder, and I’m looking forwards to splatoon DLC

What was the last game you played?

Back