• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

I’m kind of apprehensive about it like I am every year because I do worry about being forced to eat turkey (though thankfully it hasn’t happened in a while) and because of my grandparents’ forceful religious views, but other than that, I am looking forward to it. ^.^ I plan to pig out on ham, stuffing, and rolls. 🤤

Do you prefer October or November?

I like both months a fair bit, but i prefer November.

what is your least favourite animal crossing game, if you had to pick?

probably the game cube one. But if we can choose spinoffs, probably Amiibo Festival.

Favorite candy?

Gay bacon Airheads Xtremes.

Are you a vegetarian? If so, why? If not, do you eat a lot of greens regardless?

Mooood! Airheads extremes are the shiz

And nope. I actually don’t eat greens at all.

. . .

Do you have ASD or something similar?

Yes, and I absolutely hate to admit it.
You heard it here first, folks

Do you have amiibo cards? If so, how many?

New Leaf

Favorite time of day? (Be as specific or as unspecific as you want.)

good question, I want to be an author for self-help books and books that spread awareness <33333

favorite game besides Animal Crossing right now?

Dead Cells! Enjoying the heck out of it.:)

What did you have for dinner?

I do want to buy some DeviantArt points, but since I’m unemployed, I only get money on birthdays and Christmas. If I have enough money, I will definitely be buying some points afterwards, so I can commission my best friend to redraw new portraits of my main OCs : Orchia and Manton (I plan to redesign them when Gacha Life 2 comes out)! 💖💚 Plus, his art has improved since he made the old portraits ^.^

Do you like to sleep?

yes. sleeping is one of the highlights of my day, unironically, for many reasons.

do you prefer daytime or nightime?

Back