• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

Nope, not really.

Would you rather get eaten by a shark or bear? (Sorry if this question seems a bit... grisly).

Yeah man, who cares about the chickens. I only care about cows in this world. It's definitely not as if my one experience with a cow was it kicking me in the shin when I was a kid.

No I would not.

But bro, you're a Taurus; you're supposed to look out for your bovine brethren!!! (Just kidding)

20.1 mph (actually, I had no idea so I looked it up, ha ha. So that question turned out to be a reference to Monty Python, which I know of but am not very familiar with).

If reincarnated, what animal would you rather choose to come back to life as: An echidna or platypus?

I don't know if I will even have dinner tonight. :ppp

Is there anything you are looking forward to in the near future?

Not really. The most interesting thing was “Anything but a backpack day” for homecoming week, and that was today.

What’s your favorite cold drink?

Either Taco Bell or KFC...can't decide which.

Same q?

Back