• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

Excluding New Horizons, Minecraft Bedrock (though only for a single minute as I was testing mods).

EDIT: Boof, ninja'd twice!

I try to, but no.

Which TV series have you been hooked into lately?

SpongeBob and Family Guy are Godly. I was also watching a lot of Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader earlier this year.

Did you/do you enjoy going to school?

Jackets, though I'd rather wear hoodies if I had more of them.

Favorite sport to play/watch?

I don’t enjoy watching sports, but I enjoy basketball and swimming?

When was the last time it rained for you?

Three days ago. It's been raining a lot here recently but these past few days we've luckily gotten to catch a break.

Favorite vegetable?

Mmm, it changes a lot. Currently, blackberries and raspberries!

Favourite time of day, and why? 💖

I like night because it’s peaceful and quiet.

How often do you eat out at restaurants (not including fast food)?

I don't eat in often, because I'd usually be by myself and that's awkward. I carryout from restaurants quite often, because I can't cook for the life of me.

City, suburb or country?

It's kind of a tie between suburb and country...they each have their pros and cons. As for city...forget it! It's too people-y!

Favorite guilty pleasure?

Re-visiting kids shows I grew up watching in the early-mid 00's. This included cartoons that originally aired in the 90's. You can say I refused to grow up when it comes to that...

Same question?

Yeah man, who cares about the chickens. I only care about cows in this world. It's definitely not as if my one experience with a cow was it kicking me in the shin when I was a kid.

No I would not.

Favorite beverage?

Back