• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

pandemonium, from the 25th annual putnam county spelling bee musical…

favorite scent/smell?

Hmm...possibly lavender or patchouli or sandalwood...or one of so many others! Hard to choose!!

Favorite kind of soup?

Chemistry > either biology or physics.

Yeah I'm not sure whether I would like biology or physics more but I can say for sure I would like chemistry more than either of them!

Chocolate or vanilla?

In terms of ice cream, plain vanilla is a lot better than plain chocolate. As cake, chocolate is better, and also in most other foods.

Same q

Berry pomegranate iced tea. So delish!

What was the best costume you ever adorned for Halloween?

Oof, I honestly don't remember. Spiderman maybe? I haven't gone Trick-or-Treating since I was 13.

What is/was your favorite childhood toy?

LEGOS! Especially the themed ones. Good god, the amount I had accumulated as a child...ridiculous!

Top 5 favorite instruments?

Guitar, saxophone, bass guitar, ocarina, violin.

Favorite holiday?

Good question! <3333 My favorites are Christmas 🎄🎄🎄 and Valentine's Day! 💖💕🌹 <333 If I had to choose only one though, it would be Christmas, since it is more eventful. ^^

Opinion on Halloween?

I like the vibes, but I've never done anything for it other than online and in video games

How tall are you?

Hmm...I think, maybe...Whoppers? Yeah.

Melee, Ranged, or Magic?

Nothing these days, I usually skip. But my favorite breakfast food is banana Nutella fudge crepes from a local bakery.

Same question?

Back