• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

the nightmare before christmas though i’m still not sure if it’s a halloween movie or a christmas one LOL

do you like horror movies?

If done right, then yes.

Do you suffer from any mental condition?

ASD. I hate admitting it and it sucks. Major reason why I have pretty bad social anxiety.

What’s your favorite podcast and why?

This American Life, it's a classic...little snippets of humanity that have made me feel so many ways. My second favorite would be S-Town, and my third favorite podcast is Serial.

Same question?

I used listen to NLO(Nobody Likes Onions) but that was years ago. Don't really listen to any atm...but I may change that.

Ever had major surgery?

I forget the name of the band and song but I think it exceeded around 50 minutes. It was the only song on the album, of course.

Same q?

Probably suffer at my job and come home to nothingness.
Also in response to one question, "Amarok" by Mike Oldfield clocks in at an hour exact. It's essentially a whole prog rock album that is combined into one single song. A tough listen, however, for the common crowd.

What is something that easily eases your stress?

Benzodiazepines(prescribed, of course), lol. As for a med-free solution, I would say ASMR videos...depending on who it is. Some ASMRists are more effective than others.

Favorite kind of cheese?

Probably mozzarella. I love it on pizza, pasta, and the occasional burger paired with other cheeses.

What is something that you're so proud of having, that you wouldn't mind bragging about it to everyone?

Nothing honestly, don’t give me wrong, there are things I am proud about of myself, but bragging about it freely like that just seems…wrong to me.

when was the last time you ate at a restaurant?

I'd say the Tudor times and when Henry 8th was an absolute horror to his wives.

What song is currently stuck in your head?

Back