• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

Eggnog if it counts as a food. Or Chocolate oranges. For Christmas dinner, best is ham.

What do you want for Christmas?

No, but I have been thinking about booting it up again. I wanna play Tomodachi Life again, it’s been years, lol.

What’s your least favourite game that you’ve played this year?

That’s really hard. I don’t think I’ve played any games aside from Mario Kart/Superstars this whole year. I played that MLB game for the Switch, and I just wasn’t grasping it. Maybe the Switch isn’t meant for sports gaming, but the controls were too much for me. I’ll go with that. Doesn’t mean it’s bad, but the Switch obviously wasn’t made for sports gaming.

Same question?

Hmm I haven't actually played any this year I dislike, but maybe Ni No Kuni? To be fair, I have only played it for about 2 hours and need to go back to it, but at least from the start of the game I just found it hard to get into, which partially led to my lack of motivation to play it. But I would like to go back to it and have heard a couple people say the start isn't the best.

What is your favourite game you've played this year?

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, for sure.

When was the last time you drew something traditionally (not digitally)?

All my art supplies have been in boxes because moving, so I haven't been able to for maybe about 6-8 months sadly. My fish encyclopedia has been put on a very long hold until I can access them again sadly 😔

Same question?

I think my last time was for a TBT event last year.

When was the last time you stayed in a hotel?

Tbh, I don't think I ever have.

Anything you're looking forward to atm?

Two weeks off of work in, well, two weeks (I work for a public school district for those who don't know).

Have you ever accidentally discovered a gift someone was planning to give you too early? If so, did they know?

Yes, and they didn’t know.

What’s an anime/cartoon character you’re similar to in real life?

i don’t watch a lot of tv so i’m not sure. maybe a less extreme renge from ouran high host club or mayoi katase from acchi kocchi. i think i’m similar to crossette from xbc2 though.

do you prefer cooking or cleaning?

Cleaning. I can't cook for the life of me if it doesn't involve a microwave.

Do you take the Grammy Awards seriously?

I don't know. I had to actually think on this because I've never really had a job that's been so horrible I've felt miserable all the time. I would maybe say this one construction job I had when I was still in school. So I only did it during the summers. It wasn't so much the job as it was who I had to work with. They were a miserable person. And I feel like the big boss stuck me with them so I could keep them in line. Plus getting up way early and then also not getting to the job until 2+ hours later...so I didn't get paid until we arrived. Was not fun.

Same question?

I once worked at Lowe's, and there were many days that just plain sucked. I can remember one day having to come in at 5AM, get the morning's appliance deliveries staged for the delivery drivers (which were barely done the night before), rush to the lumber department because a bunch of untreated boards weren't pulled, load that up almost an hour past scheduled delivery leave time, AND take care of curbside orders, all by myself until I finally got help at 10AM. We were extremely short-staffed, and I couldn't get tomorrow's deliveries done before 2PM (when my shift ended), as several things require two employees to lift and stage. The evening guy I asked to help with the remainder of the large amount of deliveries I couldn't finish did a subpar job - apparently according to him, his "job title" didn't require his help. I had to work the next morning, and I got yelled at because the blame was put on me for not finishing on time. Even though it was not my longest shift by far (My first job, Little Caesars, one day required me to work an emergency shift from 8AM to 2:45AM, and I had to open again the next day), it was definitely one of the worst. I hated that job, and it really didn't help that I had it in late 2020.

Same question?

7-Eleven overnight was my worst job. The manager was very manipulative and ended up having me work 12 hour days sometimes because my relief (the other person) never showed up. We only had one person shifts so I was not allowed to leave until someone else showed up and most of the time it never happened. I had enough one day and closed the store, which lead to me being fired. Not to mention the store got robbed on my shift, the robber was armed and the manager refused to press charges.

What time do you usually go to sleep?

Mostly 10PM, though I've been shutting down at around 8PM lately because of headaches (and my right eye hurting) relating to my bad tooth. I just started antibiotics until the surgery happens, so hopefully that will at least somewhat help.

A product you refuse to buy solely due to its advertisements?

Back