• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

Seeing my mom's family several states over for a weekend. They're such nice people, and my older cousin's kids (three of whom he and his wife adopted) are adorable.

Was there anything (either this year or any year prior) that you wished for and really wanted, but never got?

Yes. Yes I am. I do not want to get ninja'd, so I will keep out the reasons for now, but I will post about them in Brewster's Cafe. ^^

Best thing about 2023?

Probably finally being able to have my bedroom swapped with my sister's (who has her own place) in our house before I'm financially able to move out. Otherwise, there was nothing really special about this year for me. Just more headaches, really.

A personal goal of yours for next year?

As a company, I have mixed feelings on them. I definitely don't agree with all of their recent decisions. For their actual productions, I haven't liked that many of their recent ones, but there are some good modern ones. They were definitely better in the past.

Can you speak a second language?

No not really honestly, I can speak enough Spanish I have held simple conversations with people, I once taught myself Hungarian and I thought it was pretty okay since people could understand me. I'm learning American Sign Language right now.

What are you doing for New Year's?

Yeah LOL but I was relaxing after the holiday lol

do you have a favorite flower? if so, what is it?

Roses 🌹 💕

What is your job? And if you do not have a job, what job would you like to have?

I'm a school bus driver. The job's nice, believe it or not, but that's because I've got a ton of patience for the little kiddos. Eventually, I want to use my CDL license for bigger things so that I can move out of my parents' house, but that'll come later.

Did you watch the ball drop on TV this year?

I use the love react more. I spend lots of time in the “what are you happy about today” thread.

Who is your comfort character, if you have one?

The only one I've made is to maintain positivity by focusing on the good things more, and tuning out the bad stuff as much as I can. I'm starting by making my living arrangement more to my personal liking and comfort, and completely avoiding general news programs as much as I can.

It'll be very hard this year as it's election season in the US, and as we all know, these committees like to shove things down our throats as much as possible. Whether it be through texts (from a MILLION numbers I have to keep blocking), phone calls, ads on TV/radio, or people obnoxiously decking their yards, I tend to call these seasons "the most cancerous times of the year". Anyway, I'm getting ahead of myself here.

What's the last movie you watched and your thoughts on it?

It changes depending on what I'm watching at the moment. My favorite completed anime is Eyeshield 21. Currently, I am really into the Total Drama reboot.

Same question?

I don't have a definite favorite, but I've watched every episode of The Simpsons from season 1 all the way to midway through season 26 (though I only watched the first Treehouse of Horror and not the rest). I even watched some of the episodes that are considered universally bad such as season 9's The Principal and the Pauper where Seymour Skinner is revealed to be a completely different person; the principal had been using an alias all along. It was officially written out of canon several years afterward. Eventually, I grew bored of it, and don't have a strong desire to continue watching the newer episodes at the moment.

Which celebrity (other than Taylor Swift) do you think is severely overrated and why?

Back