• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

The little girl I babysat for a couple years and now we're friends got me a little mimikyu hairclip and I cherish it so much, it was so sweet of her to think of me 😊😭

Same q?

IMG_4824.jpeg

my son 🩵

have you ever gone to a bar?

Yeah twice, once of which was for a concert. I’m much more of a chill home party person over going out person though.

Have you been to any concerts?

The only one I've been to was a BTS concert when they came to London for the first time in 2018. Not as big of a kpop fan anymore but I'm really glad I went! It was a lot of fun.

Same question?

I’ve been to a few; they’re not my thing, however. Watching videos of old rock concerts is sort of cool, but I don’t like being in an atmosphere that loud (and the whiffs of you-know-what).

Last time you cried happy tears?

Um..... never, lol. That sounds really out of character for me.

Do you still play Animal Crossing: New Horizons?

not really. i picked it up and played it a couple of weeks ago, but i’m not really motivated to play it anymore. i mostly just use it for trades and tbt events now.

same question?

I do, but not often anymore either. I’ve exhausted most of my fun with the game, and only really go on for Photopia these days. I’m actually planning on playing Pocket Camp more often, actually. I even bought a (new to me) iPad to get me going on a bigger screen.

Same question?

Ah, this is embarrassing. I searched an artist that I went to a tv show recording and I found the show with me featuring quite a lot 🙈😂❤️

Same Q?

Was going through the soundtrack yesterday and I suppose this is where I stopped at. It's great, if you didn't know.

Same question? (x4)

Funny and cute af. Like watching two siblings lol

Same question? (x5)

Back