• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

Probably Adele. Here music is over-rated, plus she has a rabid fanbase.

What is something you wish you could do in Animal Crossing?

I want to hug my villagers so, so bad. Being able to give gifts to the npcs on their Birthdays like we can with villagers would be so good, too. 🥹

What’s your least favourite game that you played last year (2023)?

If you meant a new game released in 2023, well then I didn't play a single one. If you just meant any played game, then it was most likely Bebe's Kids (what is this crap? No wonder some people refer to it as one of the worst SNES games ever made XD).

Thank you for reading this and posting below me. How may I help you?

Can I get two number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one with cheese, and a large soda?

What is a house "chore" you actually like doing?

Does loading the dishwasher count?
Maybe cooking. Cooking is kinda fun.

What old game series do you want to be revived?

It's being revived but it's taking a while to get the game out. I want NCAA Football to release with a new game.

Same question?

Probably Ape Escape. Those were fun games. I just started replaying the third one again.

The first game you bought this year?

I haven’t bought any games yet but was considering buying Pikmin 4. Just waiting for after my birthday in case I get any vouchers

Most played game this year so far?

Scrambled. I can’t do it any other way.

Your favorite anthropomorphic animal not from Animal Crossing?

At the moment I'm not sure, but maybe Tanaka from Haikyuu!! He's just goofy and hilarious as heck, lol.

Same question?

if animal crossing characters count, probably Rooney actually <3333

Do you and your family get along well?

Hm, I don't remember exactly what I saw for sale that was considered weird, but I recall reading an article about dumb things people tried to sell, like this iTunes Store app that cost $999. What did it do? Flash images of fancy expensive things on your phone's screen. That was it. It didn't take long for the app to get taken down.

Same question?

Fake aliexpress rainbow tomato seeds and others for obviously photoshopped plants.
IMG_1025.jpeg

What’s the coldest place you’ve ever gone?

HMM honestly it might just be where i live because it can drop to -8 on the regular in winter, maybe austria tho?? not sure

what's ur fave skincare product? (if u have one)

I use this witch hazel + tea tree oil mask that I really like, I struggle with redness a lot and it really helps

Do you paint your nails? If so, what's your favorite style/color?

Back