• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

kabuki once staid something along the lines of “i tried to make a baseball mitt, but it turned out as a pack of gum” XD or that funny letter he sends about fishing ^^
Also, Moe when he said “it tastes like blue!”

Same q?

Dinner, I mean dessert if we have it but Normally have the best range of food and is normally the meal I put the most effort into, since I'm tired and have a simple breakfast in the morning, and I usually have a small lunch or no lunch.

When was the last time you had a dream that you remember?

I guess the last dream I had that I can still vividly remember was the moment Nintendo hired me on to become an executive producer on an Animal Crossing movie, because the TV series I created based mainly on New Horizons took off and received much critical acclaim. Even mental therapists started to do studies on my creative process to figure out how I was able to take myself from a nobody to the showrunner of Nintendo’s most popular TV series based on one of their games, by far. Alas, it was all just a dream… 😢

What is a big moment you remember when you made another person - either in real life or on the internet - extremely happy?

I’m not entirely sure how to properly answer that question, but if we’re talking about releasing built-up anger, then no, I haven’t released my inner demons. Thank goodness I don’t think about things that bother/anger/annoy me all the time, but when I randomly do, it’s like everything I think of is slowly bubbling to a breaking point, where I could burst into a verbal tantrum. As I’ve learned lots of good techniques regarding easing anxiety, I’m totally capable of waiting until I eventually see a professional therapist before mentally “blowing a fuse”. Last time I blew a fuse without professional help, things went downhill very fast.

What is something unique about the city/town/area you’re living in? (You don’t have to reveal names if you’re not comfortable sharing)

There honestly isn’t really anything unique about where I live. It’s just your average city for the most part, lol. There are tables downtown that look like chess boards, which I’ve never seen anywhere else before, so that’s unique to me ig! The drivers in this city are also astronomically bad, and there’s construction on almost every street, but I don’t think that’s really unique. There are bad drivers and construction almost everywhere lol

Are there any releases this year that you’re looking forward to? Movies, games, etc?

Looking forwards to the Splatoon DLC release coming soon, although I likely won't play it straight away! Otherwise not really

Same q?

No release date yet, but I am looking forward to Papa's Paleteria To Go. ^-^

What Animal Crossing games will you be playing to celebrate Valentine's Day (if any)?

Probably none. Haven't touched any in some time.

Favorite Nintendo franchise(other than Animal Crossing)?

Mario. But Pokémon and Kirby are definitely up there.

What’s your favorite vegetable?

Either beets or sweet potatoes.

Favorite pasta dish?

Tough one. I'm gonna go with baked ziti.

Favorite seafood dish?

Ohh, that's a tough one. Maybe just classic shrimp cocktail. But Lobster bisque is pretty good too. And I love crab. Clam chowder... oysters?

What do you think is in your attic?

I don't have an attic, but I'd probably be too freaked to find out of I did.

Are you procrastinating on anything at the moment?

Working out to get rid of my bloated gut and having a healthier diet. I keep saying that I'll find time to do it, but then I see the games and electronics I have on hand in my house, thus ending my exercise plans.

Same question?

I have a report for a big assignment that’s required for graduation and I should do it, but I just keep finding anything else more interesting. This is becoming a serious issue. Not in a joking way.

Are you looking forward to any upcoming video game?

I’m looking forward to Little Kitty, Big City releasing sometime this year! I’m really happy that it’s getting a switch release, since I prefer playing games handheld! I’m also looking forward to Snacko! The early release version is already available on Steam, but I’m hoping its complete version will release this year, and be available on the switch as well!

What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this week so far?

I got an interview for something. Fingers crossed

Do you typically sleep through the night, or do you wake up 1 ore more times throughout the night?

Back