• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ATTENTION! If you want a physical copy it may be best to preorder now!

I went to my EB Games where I pre-ordered and asked how many NL pre-orders they got and they said 20.... -_-

I was about to make a new thread about this but I figured why not just ask here.

Can anyone explain to me about these payments I keep seeing people talk about making payments to gamestop.

I know at game stop you put a down payment of $5 for the game and $25 for the bundle...but I then see people taying they paid this off or something anyway can somebody explain this too me? I have never pre-ordered from game stop

I pre-ordered my bundle at toys r us and today they just processed it, but I was hoping they wouldnt process it till june anyway

I was wondering if I should cancel my order at toys r us so I can just make payments at game stop

When you pre-order a game at Gamestop, you can put $5 down, then pay the balance when you pick up the game on release day. OR you can go ahead and pay all of it when you pre-order. I put my $5 down for the two AC:NL games when I ordered awhile back, then went back later when the price dropped to $34-something and paid the balance (just in case the price went back up). The 3rd game I just pre-ordered I only put $5 down and will pay the rest when I pick it up (well, my kid will pay the rest....). Does that help?

Hey, McMuffinburger. You can preorder a game from Gamestop for $5, which is basically a deposit toward the purchase when the game comes out. So for AC:NL, you would pay $30 on June 9 instead of $35. Same principle applies to the bundle, except you put down $25.

What I and a lot of people did, is prepay for the whole thing at once. When the game is released, we just bring in the receipt or our member card (membership is not required) and pick up our copy.

You can't "make payments" on a game. You either pay up front, or when you pick up. Hope this helps!

I've never pre-ordered anything but I did with this as GAME are offering a figurine set and double points. I had ordered it on Amazon but not sure I trust them to get it to me on the day. It's ok if they send via City-link but who knows what will happen if it's posted Royal Mail.

I went to my local Wal-Mart today and I asked for the pre-orders. The cashier said they didn't have any when I asked for it. But she did ask for my number so she can phone me when the game comes in. :)

Thanks to Bubble Pop, I was told that pre-ordering to addresses from GAME gives you a slight chance of you getting the game a day early, or definitely on the release date.
So, I still won't be getting the digital, Sam.

Back