Mafia Baby Mafia - Main thread.

I can only talk for the next 25 mins or so otherwise we will just have to see what happens at night cuz i will be back at noon when votes are in

While I'm voting Mistreil tonight(today?? Idk LOL), I still think it's important that we keep an eye on tessa because fmpov they've had some said some questionable stuff, such as #353/355 Ik you said why you brought it up but it still seems a bit sketchy to me, sorry!

Also, I might've skipped over this before but post #342 catches my attention, specifically:
"
as for this post, the reason you guys know what you're doing more and stuff (and this might seem like a poor argument) is because you all have leads. my ability doesn't help me at all in gathering information, so that's sort of just unlucky-ness i guess."
She did state this is a poor argument, which I kinda do agree with if this did mean to be an argument. My problem with this is that she's implying that we have leads because we all have abilities that can get us info. This however, is not the case. I might be interpreting this wrong so please correct me if I misunderstood!

it is 7am and im on my phone still and probably going back to sleep

tessa's skill is definitely interesting though im a bit skeptical. the best proof would be for them to use it at some point

the star situation is confusing and the only thing i can think of is... the mk n64 star lasts longer than other stars???

on the other hand a part of me is just. would shawo give me a star with a different effect just to mess with us? yes. absolutely -- i would not be surprised at all

ANYWAYS im still not sure about tessa's ability and would honestly just like to see it in action. so please save me from this vote and i will give you more memes

i dont know if their overturned vote requires someone else to be voted or not and quite frankly i am much too tired to go through everything to reevaluate my position on everyone with the new info.

im going to just put my vote on kiko instead since theres been more contention there and i agree with equity and rosie that there isnt much reason for rosie to lie (so id rather think theyre being mislead and they are safe)

BUT ANYWAYS @thetessagrace id like it if you overturned todays vote just to show youre not lying about your ability. also because i think today is the only day left where we can possibly make a mistake with votes and still be okay

understandable if you dont though
(also dont worry about voting me yall. its fine youre just voting me as the first president of baby park)

im going back to sleep but i will be back before noon to make more memes
i can only use my power once. wasting it just to prove myself, especially when i dont trust you, would not be a good idea, sorry :(
While I'm voting Mistreil tonight(today?? Idk LOL), I still think it's important that we keep an eye on tessa because fmpov they've had some said some questionable stuff, such as #353/355 Ik you said why you brought it up but it still seems a bit sketchy to me, sorry!

Also, I might've skipped over this before but post #342 catches my attention, specifically:
"
as for this post, the reason you guys know what you're doing more and stuff (and this might seem like a poor argument) is because you all have leads. my ability doesn't help me at all in gathering information, so that's sort of just unlucky-ness i guess."
She did state this is a poor argument, which I kinda do agree with if this did mean to be an argument. My problem with this is that she's implying that we have leads because we all have abilities that can get us info. This however, is not the case. I might be interpreting this wrong so please correct me if I misunderstood!
what i meant here was you guys had the ability to gain leads or at least get more information than me

i really worded that poorly, sorry.
Post automatically merged:

anyways good morning!

Good morning everyone! I’m still undecided... I’m trying to reread everyone’s posts to see if I missed any holes or not, so like I said, I’ll most likely vote at the very last minute. 😅

Went to the bathroom for yall

before night comes if any of u guys have sus lists id be interested in seeing?? Theres just a lot and idk who to agree with or trust but hopefully we are able to find stuff out and if mistreil did turn out to be maf it would be a relief that there is no role interception or whatever the blooper idea was
Id like to think about everyones opinions and determine if id use my item or not tonight

i still feel a bit uneasy about tessa n I think it was weird how u all came to her side so quickly but maybe u guys were just being nice lol
Imo i thought her posts coming back felt kinda weak but i could just be wrong??

idk its hard to think about these roles and the possibility of made up ones or unknown ones

unknown.png

as noon draws nearer, it seems my fate has been sealed, and so, i leave with you a farewell speech (or rather, poem)

to those who vote me and all others affected,
i lived a life long, much longer than expected.
though robbed of my star and soon of my life,
at least i earned one point: that of your knife.

unknown.png

its knife to meet you

and if you're hesitant to place a vote for me,
i can offer you two reasons, though not quite three,
for why you should keep me alive in this time dire
reason number 1: i am certainly not a liar.

unknown.png

lynn i used you because youre the last one that posted when i saw this

though i will soon be gone, i leave you my good vibes,
and i hope you'll be inspired by my use of memes and bribes.
i leave with you my only regret before i finally croak:
i really wish i wasn't eliminated, just so i could make this joke

unknown.png

"look yall im off the hook" (Mistreil, never)

Good morning everyone! I’m still undecided... I’m trying to reread everyone’s posts to see if I missed any holes or not, so like I said, I’ll most likely vote at the very last minute. 😅

JUMPING IN SUPER QUICK TO SAY
if this strat is to counteract tessa's ability (as I believe her vote has to be last to have an affect unless I read wrong idk) that I find that a lil sus - and this behaviour in general might be something to look out for if tessa is truthful about her ability voting thing

-

ALSO FINDIN IT INTERESTIN NOT MUCH HAS BEEN SAID ON MY LIL SUS LIST OF KIKOTOOT.. IF I DIE PLS REFER BACK TO IT LMAO EVEN THO U GUYS ARE CONCENTRATING ON TESSA... I SEE THIS BEHAVIOUR.

With this in mind, Tessa if ur truly townie u might wanna consider using ur voting ability thing sometime soon (ig tomorrow if not today) since it seems there's a push against u rn (one I'm not completely convinced with)

I have also came to the realisation both me and mistreil will probably die tonight, meaning our entire situation of this day is gonna be left a mystery LMAO RIP US

Honestly, everyone has some elements of sus but this a quick summary I'm trying to write on the spot... apologies for the last minute post!
  • thetessagrace: although she has explained herself, I'm hesitant to believe her. She could be a townie or part of Squirtle Squad. Yes, her ability may benefit townies, but if we're looking at this trend, she hasn't been very active, so we'd have to weight the costs/benefits. Would her ability outweigh her inactivity (vote change vs. extracting more information from Squirtle Squad through discussion)? Don't get me wrong, I completely understand that you're busy with school/life @thetessagrace; however, I feel as though there hasn't been much exchanges between you and the rest of the players. 😕
    • EDIT: I have looked at previous mafia threads and stumbled upon the game in which you were mafia. You've also been inactive during that game, and I believe that your current inactivity jeopardizes you more than anything else, but I don't see you defending yourself as much. As such, either you've just given up as defeated townie or as a defeated Squirtle Squad member. However, I find it weird because no one's defending you except for @Rosetti (i.e., perhaps both are Squirtle Squad?). I did notice that in the other game, the other mafia member (Ace?) defended you by pointing fingers at another player they were sus about! This is a possibility, but I may be wrong!
  • Mistreil: Rosetti has presented some evidence of of @Mistreil's presence upon investigating Kilza's death. Mistreil also has a similar ability to mine, but it would be weird to have 2 townies have the same ability (but slightly different) unless the Squirtle Squad members have much more OP abilities, which we don't currently know about at a 100% (just speculations)!
  • kikotoot: @kikotoot has been sussing a lot of people (and have been switching targets). There's something about @kikotoot sussing those who haven't outright voiced out what their ability was while they (themselves, @kikotoot) haven't been that clear about their own ability. What I took away from their ability is that they're not a detective and they can't check alignments. They can only tell whether someone is "safe" (i.e., not Squirtle Squad) or not. It also seems like they've checked shellbell AND Kattea, meaning that they can check multiple people at once (is that even possible?)? I have inquired about it in previous posts, and it seems that my questions have remained unanswered. No one has been questioning kikotoot as well (other than @Rosetti today). From my understanding about the different mafia roles, there's a detective role (role cop?) that's able to tell who's "safe" or not but I didn't know they could check multiple people at once. Also important to note that the read may state "vanilla" when they could either be "vanilla townie" or "vanilla goon" (i.e., Squirtle Squad). Unless they hit the jackpot (e.g., Godfather), we wouldn't be able to know 100% that the read they got was 100% accurate!
    • EDIT: Also weird that they haven't voted yet but perhaps also waiting for the last minute like me!
  • Rosetti: @Rosetti has been more active since her new-found evidence; however, she could also be framing Mistreil (I don't want to discard this possibility even if there's a low chance). However, it could be that both are townies and someone else has been framing both of them, such that we eliminate an innocent townie.
  • BungoTheElf: @BungoTheElf hasn't stated much on their ability and they haven't brought that much information on the table, which is completely understandable. If we don't have an ability that allows us to fish out information, then it's a bit harder. We're also all beginners. Although they have been active, we don't know that much about this player. I can't tell whether they're townie/Squirtle Squad.
  • Emolga: @Emolga59 has disclosed some information about his ability, but I understand why he's reluctant to detail his ability (perhaps he has a strategy for it). However, this may or may not help us in luring out Squirtle Squad members. I can't tell whether he's townie/Squirtle Squad.
  • shellbell: No one is suspecting @shellbell, but she may be playing the "beginner card" whereas she's asking a lot of questions to appear as a "noobie" but is actually part of Squirtle Squad. If that's the case, thumbs up to your acting because it seems to be working! However, she could also genuinely be a townie who's just new to this game!
  • Kattea: No one has been suspecting @Kattea, but you never know... perhaps this is all an act and she's actually part of Squirtle Squad and is trying to deceive all of us. She doesn't seem to have an aggressive play style (e.g., accusing others on the get-go), which is why players may find her more trustworthy. This is a possibility, but she could also be 100% townie!
I'm so sorry but I may vote for you @thetessagrace because I feel as though your inactivity wouldn't bring much to the table... Please don't take it personally! 😟

Last edited:
if this strat is to counteract tessa's ability (as I believe her vote has to be last to have an affect unless I read wrong idk) that I find that a lil sus - and this behaviour in general might be something to look out for if tessa is truthful about her ability voting thing

-

ALSO FINDIN IT INTERESTIN NOT MUCH HAS BEEN SAID ON MY LIL SUS LIST OF KIKOTOOT.. IF I DIE PLS REFER BACK TO IT LMAO EVEN THO U GUYS ARE CONCENTRATING ON TESSA... I SEE THIS BEHAVIOUR.

With this in mind, Tessa if ur truly townie u might wanna consider using ur voting ability thing sometime soon (ig tomorrow if not today) since it seems there's a push against u rn (one I'm not completely convinced with)

I have also came to the realisation both me and mistreil will probably die tonight, meaning our entire situation of this day is gonna be left a mystery LMAO RIP US
i cant use my ability to overturn a vote against myself, just to clear that up :)

i cant use my ability to overturn a vote against myself, just to clear that up :)

oop okay well it looks like there will be a push to vote for you to eliminate you that way tomorrow (therefore mafia don't waste a kill if they try to push this route instead and can pick on another townie)

-

Also quickly to say that I don't truly believe that everyone's 100% sussing tessa, as more people have voted to "eliminate" Mistreil! But if I understood correctly, I understand why you'd be sus of me!

As the Baby Park theme continues to get more ominous. The viewers of Baby Park see a strange scene.

8 Karts spinning in a circle around one other kart. As it struggles to get past. Even the announcer is shocked.

Eventually, they slowly, and carefully, push Mistreil off the track.

Mistreil has been eliminated. You have until the end of the next day phase to submit guesses for their identities.

IonicKarma’s identity has been revealed.

It’s Baby Luigi.
baby luigi.png

Night 3 has begun, and will end in 12 hours.

You drive around the track. Was what you did right? Was pushing Mistreil to their everlasting doom as they quoted star wars correct?

“You’ll never meme again!!!”

A dying shout that haunts you still.

While day dreaming, day drifting, and trying to not be day dying, you hear a bang. A strange sound. However, as you look, two cars are caught in a massive explosion.

You’re not entirely sure what happened. But you recognize the rest of the players on the track.

TheTessaGrace, and Kattea have both died. When will the carnage end.

DAY 4 HAS BEGUN, AND WILL END 6/3 AT 12 PM EST.

also I will slowly start pming people stuff please be patient. also guess their identities please.

well, looks like it's my time to go. i am just a memory. the memory of someone who once wanted to do the right thing. someone who, in another time, might have even been... a friend?

@Kattea lets party it up in the spec chat okay

I literally sprained my ankle running to my laptop after seeing the update on my phone

THE PLOT IS SO THICK RIGHT NOW
and i have much to say

Kattea was the main person I wanted alive tbh 🥺 I was counting on her ability finding stuff out for us tonight

Back