• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Bad ∞ End ∞ Night [Roleplay]

"Riku giggled. "Quite emberrassing, I must say, Vick," She commented, looking at Ayane once more. "Hey Ayane, could we talk for a minute? In private?" She asked the chef

Mina smiled happily seeing everyone having fun, she had always loved this game as a child and had missed playing it dearly.

"Riku giggled. "Quite emberrassing, I must say, Vick," She commented, looking at Ayane once more. "Hey Ayane, could we talk for a minute? In private?" She asked the chef

Ayane looked at the girl and nodded, finishing off another cake. "Sure!" She got up from the table.
"Charlotte truth or dare?" Vick asked.

Charlotte thought for a moment. "When I was a bit younger I fell for one of the bkys who lived near me. He stomped on my heart pretty badly too... After that.... I'm not really sure..."

Mikan looked heart broken by the story. "Oh well Charlotte I am sure you will find your true love eventually." Mikan took her husbands hand, ignoring Vick's somewhat jealous glances.

As Mikan held his hand, Jonathan felt another sudden pang of guilt about lying to her, about saying he loved her when he didn't really. What's ging on? This has never really bothered me before...

"Thanks, Mikan," Charlotte said, with a smile. Still looking at the Mistress of the house, she asked, "Truth or dare?"

Mikan got up to go to the kitchen and came back with a spoon and some wasabi. She pretty much ate it whole without even a flinch. "I love spicy food."

Mikan smiled at her husband. "Take my turn darling, I need to go to the bathroom real quick." Mikan got up and left, she didn't need the bathroom, she just wanted to find out where the maid and the chef had gone and spied on then out of sight.

Jonathan watched his wife leave the room, and then tuened back to the group. "Vick, truth or dare?" He asked. I wish I'd had the chance to play this before, this is actually fun...

Riku walked around a corner, leading Ayane there. "Ayane listen... I'm.. sorry, you could say, that I told you how I feel. But it's true, I do love you," She said, trying to old back tears, but failed, grabbing Ayane and hugging her tight. "I love you..." Riku whispered

Ayane felt the girls embrace as she went bright red, noticing Riku was crying. Ayane was unsure how to react, lightly hugging the girl back. "B-But w-why me... All I do is eat cake..." She muttered. (Don't worry this ship will sail ^_^ )
Vick smirked mischievously. "Dare."

Riku let go and smiled. "Because that's you," She giggled, and poked Ayane's cheek
(Meanwhile Mikan is spying :lemon:)

Ayane giggled as the girl poked her cheek. "Hehe... Well I-" before she could finish she heard Mikan call her name.
"Ayane darling are you here? Sorry I need you for a second in the kitchen it's urgent." Mikan said, pretending to just enter the room. "Alone please."
Ayane looked between the two girls. "S-Sure!" She said startled, then held Riku's hand for a second, squeezing it cutely. "I'll talk with you soon." She giggled.

Riku chuckled quietly, and let out a sigh of happiness. She sat down on a chair that was in the hall, and took out her ponytail, nd ran her fingers through it, and retied it in pigtails, waiting for Ayane

"Hm..." Jonathan thought for a moment, struggling to think of a good dare with it being his first game.

Nopticing he was struggling, Charlotte leaned over and whispered a suggestion in Jonathan's ear.

Laughing a little, Jonathan said, "I dare you to put a couple ice cubes down your pants and leave them there till they melt."

Back