• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Bad ∞ End ∞ Night [Roleplay]

"Charolette, please... I-I was upset, Ayane...killed herself. I love her. I took out my grief on the last person wo spoke with her, Mikan..." The name made her wince. "But, then again..." Riku started, a smile forming. She went over to where she dropped her knife, and picked it up. "The sooner people die, the sooner this night is over," she chuckled, her smile wide. Riku started to walk over to Charolette, turning into a run, and grabbed the girl's shoulder tightly. She stabbed the girl in the back, just wanting this night to end

Charlotte was starting to feel sorry for Riku, until she saw the girl pick the knife back up. As she realised what was going to happen, she started to turn, to run, but she barely made it a few steps before riku caught up and the knife sunk into her back. She cried out, soon collapsing to the floor as blood flowed from the wound. The wound was quite large and it wasn't long before she bled out, joining Mikan dead on the floor.

Mitsuki's fist began to clench as she let out quiet whimpers. Mitsuki's rose pink hair fell into her face as she laid helpless on the floor.

Yukiko began to scream, "Why is this happening, why?!" Yukiko looked around nervously, "I can't take this anymore!" Yukiko reached for a bottle of medication in her pocket. She popped open the bottle and swallowed all the pills. Yukiko closed her eyes then smiled to herself, "Goodbye again, this cruel night."

Riku's grin remained on her face, seeing the body fall to the ground. "3 down, ^ to go," she said to herself. She felt as if another soul had gone. "Make that 4 down, to go" she said. Riku hid the knife in her dress, and started walking around the house. "Where are y'all? I was only taking out my grief on someone. I feel terrible, really," she shouted throughout the house. He saw a closet door, an decided to open it, and saw he butler an aster, both close together. "You don't need to hide," Riku said with a kind smile. She wanted to wait a bit before killing anyone else

Vick saw the door open, and he used his strength the punch Riku in the face. "You are by hurting the master!" He took his scarf off his neck, wrapping it around Riku and attempted to strangle her.

A wave of terror ran through Jonathan as the door opened, until he saw Vick retaliating. "Wait, Vick, stop!" He protested. The last thing he wanted to see was more death.

Riku grabbed the scarf, trying to pull it off, but failed, and kicked the butler in the stomach again, Vick letting go. She took a few steps back. "Vick, listen. I'm assuming you've been in love, correct? Hell, I had a crush on you once," She started, with a confession. "I am, or was, and was in grief, so I took out my pain on the last person Ayane talked to, Mikan. And Jonathan... I'm sorry. But it appears the night may start over once more and Mikan will be back, along with anyone else who died," Riku said, pretending she didn't know anyone else besides Ayane was dead.

Vick stepped back, winded again. He gave a puzzled look at her confession, but overlooked it as more serious matters were at hand. "You... Look, if we just stay calm and maybe just get our head straight, then no one else can die tonight surely. If we just... Wait... Then maybe..."

"Sorry, couldn't get it off any other day," Riku said, rubbing her neck, blushing a bit. "Let's all just.. Sit in our rooms. Nothing will happen, right?" she suggested, lying once more

Vick looked between Jonathan and Riku, coming out of the closet. "Okay, look, I'll take Jonathan back to his room and we will wait there until the night restarts." He said, taking Jonathan by the wrist.

"Alrighty," Riku said, stepping aside, closing the closet door. "I do still like him," she giggled quietly to herself, and started walking to her room, and closed the door.

"Alrighty," Riku said, stepping aside, closing the closet door. "I do still like him," she giggled quietly to herself, and started walking to her room, and closed the door.

(What about poor Ayane I thought Riku loved her XD )
Vick took Jonathan to the bedroom. "Hey, Jonathan... We will forget most of the night... Right?" He asked, with a mischievous look.

(Riku's poly and bi, she likes them both c::: )
Riku sat down on her bed, waiting a bit to sneak onto Jonathan's room to kill them both

Mitsuki opened her eyes, she put her hand on the side of her head. "What happened...?" Mitsuki looked around to see Mikan and Charlotte on the floor dead. Mitsuki remembered what happened, she felt sick looking at the bloody mess. Mitsuki got up, then walked over the dead bodies to a cabinent. Mitsuki pulled out a bottle of Vodka, then walked over the dead bodies yet again. Mitsuki pulled out a chair, promptly sitting in it afterwards. Mitsuki unscrewed the cap then began to drink. "I don't want to remember any of this happened," the tailor thought to herself.

(What about poor Ayane I thought Riku loved her XD )
Vick took Jonathan to the bedroom. "Hey, Jonathan... We will forget most of the night... Right?" He asked, with a mischievous look.

"It seems that way, from what we already know about what's going on," Jonathan agreed. "Why?" He added, not quite aware of what the butler was suggesting.

Surprised, Jonathan didn't know how to react to Vick kissing him. "Vick... What... why..." He muttered, looking conflicted as if he didn't know how to feel.

"Why do you think I started working as a butler for you in the first place." Vick kissed the boy again. "I've just always thought you were so cute." He smiled mischievously again, pushing the boy onto the bed.
[Censoring] XD

Mitsuki continued to drink, until she placed her arm on the table, then her head ontop of the arm. Mitsuki moved the bottle back in forth in her hand. "Why is this happening...? W-Wah... got into Rikoo?" (Spelled wrong on purpose.) Mitsuki questioned. Mitsuki was starting to get a little drunk, loosing all control of her thoughts. Mitsuki took another drink from the vodka bottle, then began to giggle to herself.

Back