• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Bad ∞ End ∞ Night [Roleplay]

Vick took some ice cubes out of the bucket of champagne and stuck them down his pants. He sat, fists clenched, but was determined to appear coy and unfazed in front of Jonathan. "Riku truth or dare?"

Ayane walked into the kitchen, happily waddling over to a counter. "So what is it Mikan? Do you want me to cook you anything? Perhaps a bug strawberry cheesecake-"
"Ayane when did you become such a dirty sl*t?" Mikan said bitterly as the door closed. (SLUT SHAMING IS BAD KIDS!)
"E-Excuse me?" Ayane looked shocked. "I'm not- what- what are you talking about?"
"I've seen you, messing with those two girls emotions." She slammed her hands on the table. "Do you know what is feels like?! To love someone so doesn't love you back?!" Mikan had a flashback of her husband telling her he never loved her.
"I'm not messing with anyone-" Ayane whimpered.
"Don't lie to me! I know from the way that doll girl and maid act around you that they have fallen for you. I know love when I see it. And you... Ayane... Decided to play with their emotions. I bet you enjoy all the attention you are getting."
"I DONT!" Ayane shouted, but not entirely convincingly. "I... Don't..."
"You enjoy people fighting over you... Don't you!" Mikan snapped at the girl.

Last edited:
(Meanwhile yukiko kills herself jk)

Mitsuki sat down in her chair, enjoying watching all the others play truth or dare. She was waiting for her turn, but she didn't mind if it took a long time for her turn to finally come around. Mitsuki enjoyed being with all these people, even having fun with them. Mitsuki smiled and watched as the other played, even letting out a giggle a few times.

Vick thought for a second. "What is the most embarrassing thing you have done?"
Ayane was on the verge of tears. "I don't enjoy it..." She was not entirely convinced herself, and ran from the kitchen, using past Mikan. Ayane ran down the hallway and into the bathroom. She felt a pit of guilt inside her stomach and it was if the night was taking control of her, she couldn't think straight from all the extreme emotions she was feeling. "I...I... Do enjoy it..." She looked up through her tears. "I am so sorry."

"Probably confessing my love for someone," Riku giggled. "I hope this will work, and that no one wll kill anyone," she added.

Ayane was descending into despair. She locked the bathroom door. I don't deserve to live... Ayane went through the bathroom shelves when she found a rope. She stood on the side of the bath, wrapping the rope around the shower curtain and then placing the noose around her neck. Ayane stood wobbly as she continued to cry. "I'm so... Sorry..." The night had made her loose her mind, believing she was playing with the emotions of two girl, she stepped off the edge.
Vick nodded. "Yeah, I can't wait to have this night end and then we can go back to the way things use to be." Vick watched as Mikan entered.
Mikan had some wine in her hand as she returned from the kitchen and sat at the table. She took her husbands hand and smiled.

"Exactly. Hey Mikan," Riku greeted. "I need to use the restroom, be back in a sec," she said, and walked off. Riku opened the door, and to her shock, saw Ayane, hanging by a rope. She screamed, and ran out of the bathroom. "Ayane! She's dead!" Riku yelled in a shaky voice.

Mikab got up, following to the bathroom. "Dead?"
Vick saw the body, stepping back at the horrible sight. "Ayane? But why?"

"Dead? She can't be dead," Jonathan said, confused, and followed the others to the bathroom. He saw the chef's body hanging from the rope and stopped in his tracks. "...How..?"

Charlotte came too, having to stand on her toes to see past the others at the doorway. "W-what on earth happened?"

Yukiko saw Ayane dead, which sent her into immediate shock. "W-Why...?" she softly questioned herself. Without thinking she ran out of the bathroom, down the hall. Reaching a familiar cracked door. She quickly unlocked it, then entered. "Nothing bad ever happens when I'm alone...."

Riku was shaking, muttering,"The night will never stop, will it?" And looked at Mikan. "You were telling Ayane I don't love her, weren't you??!" She yelled at the mistress. Her face turned bright red when she realized the words she said, and ran off to her room, tears in her eyes. Riku wiped her face and reached under her mattress for the knife, then remembered it was stabbed in the wall. She pulled it out an quietly tiptoed down the stairs. She started running towards Mikan, her arm with the knife raised. "I'll kill you, you *****!" Riku yelled, plunging the knife in Mikan's back. "Looks like the night will never end," she chuckled madly, and pulled the knife out, covered in blood.

Mikan screamed, falling to the floor as she felt blood pour out her back, the knife had punctured her lung. It wasn't long before she bled out and died.
Vick grabbed Riku, using his height and intimidating nature to wrestle the knife out of the girls hands. "That was completely uncalled for! You just killed her! We don't even know if it was Mikan who made her do that!"

Mitsuki watched on in horror, she started to scream. Mitsuki's eyes went wide, as she slowly fell onto the floor. Mitsuki began to push herself away with her feet as she continued to scream. "Y-You killed her! Y-You just killed her in cold blood!" Mitsuki began to shake, scared of what Riku was going to do next. "I don't want to die today, I don't want to die today..." Mitsuki thought to herself.

Yukiko locked the door behind her, then put the key back in her pocket. "If I just stay in here, everything will be all right," Yukiko whispered to herself. Yukiko sat in the middle of the floor, then began to slowly rock back and forth. "It's going to be all right," Yukiko began to shake, then tears fell from her eyes.

Jonathan watched, shocked as Mikan was stabbed and died in front of them. He was speechless for a while, eyes wide. Eventually he managed to talj again. "What.. is wrong with you people? Can't we go one night without people being murdered?"

"Let go of me!" Riku yelled at Vick, kicking him the stomach, managing to pull away from the butler. Her eyes widened when she realized what she'd done. "No...no no no..." She whispered to her self, and fell to the ground on her knees. "I just killed someone... I'm sorry," Riku said to herself, but also directed to the others. Tears continued to roll down her red face, filled with rage, confusion, and grief. "Ayane.."

Mitsuki continued to scream, until she felt her eyes getting heavy and her loosing control. Mitsuki's voice began to get quieter and quieter until it finally stopped. Her eyes and mouth slowly closed, until she finally completely fell to the floor. Mitsuki passed out as a single tear rolled down her cheek.

Last edited:
Vick felt winded as Riku kicked him, so he pushed Riku backwards, grabbing Jonathan by hand and running away. "Lets go before she kills someone else." He went to the closet and locked himself and the boy inside. Vick sighed, not realising how tight and small the closet was.

Last edited:
Jonathan went with Vick without thinking, his mind not really focused on what he was doing after seeing his wife murdered. It wasn't until he and the butler were locked inside the closet together that he started thinking properly again. "...Uh... Vick..." he muttered, conscious that he was practically pressed right up against Vick's chest due to a lack of open space in the closet.

Charlotte backed a few steps away from Riku, worried. She'd killed Mikan, who everyone was supposed to like. Charlotte didn't particularly fancy her chances as the outsider who everyone seemed to not like to begin with.

Back