• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Bad ∞ End ∞ Night [Roleplay]

Briefly, Jonathan felt guilty for what was happening, but as Vick pushed him onto the bed, he found himself smiling anyway. It wasn't like he'd loved Mikan in the first place.

(shhhh not for little kiddes ;))

Last edited:
Riku pace around her room, and decided to go kill them now. He grabbed the knife from the ruffles in her dress and walked out of her room, quietly closing the door. She very quietly opened the master's door, seeing him and the butler sleeping. She walked over, and poked Vick, waking him, her knife raised above him. "Rise and shine!" she chuckled, and stabbed the butler in the chest

Vick didn't even fully open his eyes, but felt the stab so quick he coughed up blood, trying to get up, but instead just fell off the bed lifeless.

Mitsuki continued to drink, until the bottle was empty. Mitsuki got frustrated and threw the bottle at the wall, letting it shatter then fall to the floor. "Stupib drunk," Mitsuki muttered. Mitsuki then placed her head fully on the table, closing her eyes for just a moment, then quickly opening them again. Mitsuki repeated this, while she drifted in and out of sleep.

(Yet again, the spelling mistakes are on purpose haha.)

Jonathan was woken by Riku's voice. Unsure what was going on, he looked up and her, then to the side at Vick, seeing him fall off the bed. "Vick!" Instead if trying to get away from Riku like most people would, he turned to her, angry. "You *****! First Mikan, not Vick!" he shouted, lunging forward towards her with clenched fists, aiming a punch towards her face.

Riku chuckled as the lifeless body fell to the floor. "They'll all be back in a bit.." she said to Jonathan, dodging his fist and grabbed him by the shoulder. "You took my chance with Vick!" She yelled, and stabbed the master, also in the chest

Last edited:
Riku chuckled as the lifeless body fell to the floor. "You'll all be back in a bit.." she mumbled, and grabbed Jonathan by the shoulder, sitting him up. "You took my chance with Vick!" She yelled, and stabbed the master, also in the chest

(Ayane cries to herself)

Mitsuki fumbled up from her seat. Mitsuki began to drunkly walk around, stumbling every so often. "Ware dod everyune ga?" Mitsuki slurred.

Jonathan's eyes widened as the knife made contact sith his chest. He coughed up blood, trying to throw a punch at Riku again, but he ended up falling to the floor, bleeding out and joining Vick.

Riku started whistling happily, tucking the blade in. "How many is that? Five, I believe? Yes, yes... Wait no, six," She recalled, thinking of Ayane, and sighed. "I'll see you again soon," Riku chuckled

Mitsuki stumbled up the stairs. "Reekoo, wear ur ya???" Mitsuki slurred. Mitsuki was standing by a window as she looked around for Riku.

"Eh? Riku mumbled, turnin around to see the tailor by a window. "I'm right here!" She said, starting to run towards the girl. Riku kicked her, knocking Mitsiki back, breaking the window then falling to her death, along with blood loss from the glass. "Fun," Riku chuckled, looking out the broken window

(Agreed. I'll just have Riku kill herself then we can have the night restart)
Riku took a few steps around the empty house. "I think that's everyone..." She said, and clenched the knife, pointing it towards herself. "This was fun," She chuckled, and plunged the knife into her chest, right in the heart and fell on the floor, creating a pool of blood

~Crazy Night END~
As the night faded and the world crumbles around them, all the members of the house are looped back to life and wake up in there beds... And the curtain rises once again...

Back