Bad ∞ End ∞ Night [Roleplay]

"Ah. Good to know," The maid said to both. Riku laughed pretty hard when Ayane whispered to her. "Looks like it," she giggled in reply.

Ayane giggled as the two gossiped. She turned to Yukiko and nodded. "Yeah... Well we haven't seen the village girl in a while... Do you think she might have something to do with this?" Ayane asked. "Everything was normal before she arrived..."
Mikan decided to go to the kitchen to get some wine, to drown her sorrows. She had drank several bottles, before bursting out into tears. "Senpai!" She slipped her hand into the cutlery draw.
Vick sighed in relief at Jonathan. "Thank you." He smiled at him.

"Now that I think about it... Maybe it could be her fault? Maybe this was her intention all along!" Yukiko looked like she was thinking hard. "Maybe we should look for her more than the others?" Yukiko suggested.

After quite a while just trying to work out what was going on, Charlotte realised that she should probably head back upstairs. She didn't want the others to know she'd been snooping around, especially if there was something fishy going on with coffins. What if they found out and she ended up in one of them? She quickly made her way back up the stairs, peeking out of the door to make sure no one was in the hallway before she came out.

Mikan, clutching a knife, was walking through the halls. She turned to see a peeking Charlotte, so smiled at the girl, before swiftly hiding her knife in her pocket of the huge posh dress she was wearing. "Oh dear, what are you doing down there dear? I think you should head off to bed."

Last edited:
Charlotte started to pabic a bit when Mikan spotted her. "S-sorry... I was l-looking for the bathroom. .." She said quietly. "I got a little lost..." She explained, hoping she would believe her.

Ayane nodded. "Yes, let’s do that!" The girl excitedly turned around, but clumsily slipped and fell onto the floor. "Ouchie..." The girl had hit her head idiotically and fell into a very awkward ( ;) ) position. She touched her head. "I think I have eaten to much cake tonight..." (#DrunkOnCake)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mikan was not in the right mind to think logically, having drunk lots of wine. "It's okay dear, just go back to bed." Mikan walked off.

"Too much cake? No such thing," Riku chuckled, being under Ayane in an awkward position. "Em.." She mumbled, blushing. "I want cake now."

Phew... Charlotte thought, thankful Mikan had believed her. She hurried off back to the bedroom she had been sleeping in before anyone else saw her out and about.

(So sorry I was really busy today) Mina was still awake in her room, she saw Charlotte pass by then saw her face, she had seen th coffins she knew, she ran up to her, when she got to her she tapped gently on her shoulder.

Ayane got up blushing, then fixed up her uniform. "...Well... We could get some cake..." She blushed at Riku. "B-But I think finding the village girl is the best thing to do for now!... But we can get some on the way." She mumbled.

Last edited:
Yukiko watched on awkwardly as she saw the girls get tangled together. "Uh..." her face began to turn red.

Vick decided to go check around the house for any clues as to what was going on. He was walking down a hallway towards the back of the house, when he heard footsteps behind him.

"True, true..." Riku replied, and giggled a little about what had just happened, and stood back up, fixing her dress

She looked at her and said "You saw them, didn't you.." With a worried look on her face like Charlotte was about to call the cops.

Last edited:
"I know you did, the coffins, don't worry.. I won't tell anyone, I promise," then stopped and said "Your a nice person I don't want anything to happen to you." She said with the same warm smile she always had. "Come on let's find somewhere to hide, I think everyone may be suspicious about you."

Back