• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Basement Dwellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm afraid not. Also, you know what time it is...
View attachment 359256
I rush to make this fake Top Gear logo,
FrogslimeOfficial begs Vrisnem to ban Enxssi,
and Zhongli asks if time travel is possible.
This fake logo took me 30 minutes. I shouldn't be spending time like this lol.
30 minutes for a ****post, I applaud you.

A07D0B7B-984C-4B38-95CA-70BF0A6D05EA.jpeg

Had to remove a few posts in here. Reminder all that using alternative words in place of words that would normally be censored by the forum software is against our Rules and Guidelines. It is also furthered defined in the OP of this thread that you are not to curse at other users, even as a joke:

Please do not curse at other users, whether or not you mean it sincerely or in humour.

If this happens again I will have to distribute formal warnings.

First my deadline was pushed up from Thursday to today. Now I've a three week extension. This inconsistency bothers me, although I'm grateful to have more time because I've three other deadlines in the next week. I was unhappy with what I got done yesterday so was planning to rewrite it anyway. Changed my mind on how I want to structure it which involves moving things around and then rewriting each paragraph to say essentially the same thing but with a different topic sentence. Science is fun, guys! 😂

EDIT: Also, a bit of advice: proof-read professional emails before sending them! I almost sent an email just now beginning, "Dead Dr [surname]". Heart rate has never jumped so fast. 🙈

Last edited:
Happy birthday (and TBT anniversary) @Enxssi!

Takeout and a beer is an appropriate response to stress, right? If not I'm going with it anyway. The weekend can't come fast enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back