• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Basement Dwellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m hungry
1614822828383.gif

Basement Dweller OP said:
Please do not spam. This includes making many posts only containing emojis, gifs, images, etc.

Guys, reminder that there are rules that need to be followed to ensure the thread remains open. I'm not sure what has led to the recent decline in post quality in here but this is the second morning in a row I've woken up and had to delete a page of rule-breaking posts. If this becomes a regular occurrence again the thread will have to be locked.

Guys, reminder that there are rules that need to be followed to ensure the thread remains open. I'm not sure what has led to the recent decline in post quality in here but this is the second morning in a row I've woken up and had to delete a page of rule-breaking posts. If this becomes a regular occurrence again the thread will have to be locked.
Isn't the basement supposed to be lenient regarding said rule?

How is everyone doing today? I heard about the chaos last night- sorry that you had to deal with us Vrisnem!
And also yesterday I got harrassed (not physically or i would have reported it) at school :/
But honestly it doesn't matter whether or not I report something, because male privilege is apparent and the frat teenage boys at my school suck and can get away with anything.
I hate this place (school, not the forums)

I'm okay. Thinking of taking a nap in the middle of the day. Also, sorry to hear about the experience you had to deal with. It's unfortunate how negative environments like that still exist. I'm not entirely sure what to say, but don't let yourself become a punching bag to them. Do not let them silence you.

That's awful! I hope you are okay! I can sadly relate, I used to get picked on a lot mostly by boys and the teachers really did not seem to care in the slightest. 🙄 It sucks to see that nothing has really changed.

I just woke up and having some coffee / deciding what I'm going to do today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back