• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Basement Dwellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I had a similar dream. Somehow, don't ask me, in the dream vris suffered a psychotic breakdown and was jumping all over the place with a chainsaw. It was nuts. Then, somehow frogslimeoffical got furious and pulled out a sword then vris and frogslimeoffical started battling. In the end, idek who won because I woke up sadly 😥
Lesson: never play persona 5 royal at 3am in the morning
this is canon to persona 5 royal and nobody can convince me otherwise

D2633162-0003-45C8-A3D8-EE565E77B56C.png

A pose

But wheelchair though! Congrats on your purchase!! :)

And also rip your savings
It'll be worth it! What good is money if you don't spend on the things you actually need?

thank you both <3 so excited for my next good day so I can try it out properly rather than just playing in the mobility shop car park :’)))

(also wondering if attaching patches to the fabric will risk my warranty hmm)

I swear if there's an outside force, they are enjoying my suffering. My charger port broke and my spare glasses broke. I can't handle this...

I swear if there's an outside force, they are enjoying my suffering. My charger port broke and my spare glasses broke. I can't handle this...
In what way did they break? I broke my glasses a couple of weeks ago. It was the frame rather than the lenses, so I bought a teeny tiny screwdriver, removed the arms, and then reattached them in a better position.

In what way did they break? I broke my glasses a couple of weeks ago. It was the frame rather than the lenses, so I bought a teeny tiny screwdriver, removed the arms, and then reattached them in a better position.
The arm frame broke? Like, it's not a circle anymore.

It's Mother's Day here next Sunday (to people in North America panicking, you're fine, we celebrate in a different month) and my mum is kind of annoying about it. In the lead-up she'll make comments like "you don't need to get me anything", "Mother's Day is a scam", etc. So I decided to get ahead of it this year. Tomorrow she'll receive a bouquet of yellow roses with the note, 'Happy NOT Mother's Day :D'. She'll roll her eyes but I think it's funny. :p

EDIT: gave my Dad a heads-up. Immediately responds, "what did you do that's bad enough to require flowers?"

Last edited:
Trying to update a PS3 game from 2013 takes a really long time. And I have to go through them one by one or it freaks out. Hopefully I won’t run into problems.

It's Mother's Day here next Sunday (to people in North America panicking, you're fine, we celebrate in a different month) and my mum is kind of annoying about it. In the lead-up she'll make comments like "you don't need to get me anything", "Mother's Day is a scam", etc. So I decided to get ahead of it this year. Tomorrow she'll receive a bouquet of yellow roses with the note, 'Happy NOT Mother's Day :D'. She'll roll her eyes but I think it's funny. :p

EDIT: gave my Dad a heads-up. Immediately responds, "what did you do that's bad enough to require flowers?"
Oh god i forgot about mothers day woops
Post automatically merged:

Also that's wonderful ;w;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back