• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Basement Dwellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm okay. Thinking of taking a nap in the middle of the day. Also, sorry to hear about the experience you had to deal with. It's unfortunate how negative environments like that still exist. I'm not entirely sure what to say, but don't let yourself become a punching bag to them. Do not let them silence you.
That's awful! I hope you are okay! I can sadly relate, I used to get picked on a lot mostly by boys and the teachers really did not seem to care in the slightest. 🙄 It sucks to see that nothing has really changed.

I just woke up and having some coffee / deciding what I'm going to do today.
Thank you guys! Honestly, I was standing up for LGBTQ rights which is why they were attacking me, and I think that standing up for what you believe in is worth the harassment and things people will say.

Oh my, you guys need to be careful next time. Last night, I literally dreamt that the Basement Dwellers thread was gonna get locked while Vrisnem was chasing one of the members around a subway system.
Lol I had a similar dream. Somehow, don't ask me, in the dream vris suffered a psychotic breakdown and was jumping all over the place with a chainsaw. It was nuts. Then, somehow frogslimeoffical got furious and pulled out a sword then vris and frogslimeoffical started battling. In the end, idek who won because I woke up sadly 😥
Lesson: never play persona 5 royal at 3am in the morning

Lol I had a similar dream. Somehow, don't ask me, in the dream vris suffered a psychotic breakdown and was jumping all over the place with a chainsaw. It was nuts. Then, somehow frogslimeoffical got furious and pulled out a sword then vris and frogslimeoffical started battling. In the end, idek who won because I woke up sadly 😥
realistically, vris would win, but I'll just pretend I was the victor

More like we should spend less time in Basement Dwellers or not looking at the thread right before we go to sleep.

Why is everyone having so many dreams about Basement Dwellers?
I had a dream where I told a person (I don't know who they were, just some random face) that I was in love with fictional characters and instead of laughing guitar music came out of their mouth.
Turns out it was mxmtoon, my alarm music, waking me up.

i once had a dream that I was in a stop & shop aisle and I kept walking but it never ended
i think I just drank the sodas and wasn’t afraid, but i can’t remember it too well

I'm not the sort to go off the rails, but if I did there would definitely be swords involved. 😂

ive been having a lot of dreams about death lately,,, errr should i do something about it ?

Dream about Hades instead, makes for great Greek mythology fan fictions.
Where's the Greek mythology fic? *w*
Post automatically merged:

I feel like complete trash recently ;-; was gonna go look at/possibly buy a wheelchair tomorrow but it's looking like another bed day instead ;-;
Anyone have any comfy cartoon/anime/poscast recs?

I feel like complete trash recently ;-; was gonna go look at/possibly buy a wheelchair tomorrow but it's looking like another bed day instead ;-;
You make it up, hence the dream.

Starlee Kine's Mystery Show is short and sweet & always puts me in a good mood. You can listen to it on Spotify. 💖

FD7E21D8-AC63-4786-A898-089F7E1C57AB.jpeg
are they though

Okay, so there was a short stint where people were talking about their dreams. We should've posted those on "What did you dream about?" thread but I started it so it's pretty much on me. Oops.

Watch Toilet Bound Hanako Kun if you haven't already
I just finished it today and the ending was unsatisfying (there might be a season two though cause the manga continues) but overall its a cute show.

(and a dark show- i cant tell whether or not its a cute comedy/fantasy or a dark horror honestly. the mix of genres is really good though, and its not really- well scary, but not really not scary either. i don't really know how to explain it.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back