• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Basement Dwellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Modern Warfare 2019. I bought digitally, and even then it didn’t come with all the data packs so i had to go to the store, install it, go back to the game, start installing the next one, rinse and repeat and then finally the game’s ready to play
I'm kinda in the same boat as you except I had Gran Turismo 6 as my game, and a physical copy too. Not only that, but I had to deal with 22 individual updates with varying sizes. On top of that, if I were to update all of them at once, the game would just not work at all. So then I had to eat up more time updating them one at a time, disable the internet connection, open up the game, let the game install the update, quit it once done, enable the internet connection, rinse and repeat. There were some tiny updates in between them so I had to babysit my PS3 to make sure I didn't let it install more than one update or I had to start all over again from the beginning, wasting hours of progress. Thankfully, that didn't happen and I was finally able to play Gran Turismo 6 to check that it worked.

Water pipe burst in my area and my tap water is coming out a gross colour. The only alternatives I have to water are lemonade, Red Bull, and beer. After finishing an extremely boring report concerning how the UK government has responded to epidemics over the past 35 years I think I've earned myself that last one. 😎
That sounds gross honestly, I'm sorry you had to deal with that. My top choice of the three is lemonade- I really like sour things.
Post automatically merged:

also here is the finished product of the muffin i had to draw for art
1615328984041.png

Morning Dwellers! I had to get up at 5am. Someone please be proud that I managed to successfully make a cup of coffee this morning without forgetting the mug, breaking the mug, or otherwise screwing up somewhere.

Consider me proud oh my goodness 😴 I remember waking up at 5 am for some extra early shifts sometimes and I was always a zombie for the first little bit 😂💕

Consider me proud oh my goodness 😴 I remember waking up at 5 am for some extra early shifts sometimes and I was always a zombie for the first little bit 😂💕
5am is definitely far too early for being productive. My head was so fuzzy for the first hour and a half!
Done for the day and now not sure whether to take a nap or stay up. :sleep:

How are you today? :D

Doing well here. Just had some spicy enchiladas for dinner. My stomach is doing a bit of a double take, but it was worth it. Hope you all are doing okay as well.

Honestly I'm doing okay. My birthday is in 9 days, so thats good, but I'm really worried for my friends cause they're all not in a very good mental state and I'm not quite sure how to help them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back