• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Basement Dwellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I guess I forgot to check on this thread cause I have a lot to catch up on

anyways how is everyone's evening? its currently 9:50 and i'm about to hop into the shower before going to bed. also, i have been growing quickly out of my jeans and i finally ordered some jeans that fit today! they're super comfy and i'm relieved i finally have something to wear to school C:

Somebody help me i can't stop listening to whatever the title theme song of persona 5 dancing (maybe I should buy the game but i spent all my money on 3d world 😥

My cat kept bothering me while I was eating, so I gave her cat boops and pettings. Now she’s cuddling next to me and purring. :giggle:

My cat kept bothering me while I was eating, so I gave her cat boops and pettings. Now she’s cuddling next to me and purring. :giggle:
Can we trade cats? Mine stole my yoghurt and doesn't even seem to realise she did anything naughty. It was lemon and non-dairy. Cats are supposed to hate lemon! 😂

Can we trade cats? Mine stole my yoghurt and doesn't even seem to realise she did anything naughty. It was lemon and non-dairy. Cats are supposed to hate lemon! 😂

Haha, if only we could. Bad kitty, stealing your yoghurt and all. I think mine was eyeing my kolaches (sausage and bread). :ROFLMAO:

Good morning everyone (well almost 11am for me)

I really hate my math class, its a bunch of pick me girls and f boys just being rude to the teacher-

Water pipe burst in my area and my tap water is coming out a gross colour. The only alternatives I have to water are lemonade, Red Bull, and beer. After finishing an extremely boring report concerning how the UK government has responded to epidemics over the past 35 years I think I've earned myself that last one. 😎

What game is it? Sometimes, it's ridiculous as to how they couldn't just cram it all in on a physical disk/cartridge.
Modern Warfare 2019. I bought digitally, and even then it didn’t come with all the data packs so i had to go to the store, install it, go back to the game, start installing the next one, rinse and repeat and then finally the game’s ready to play

Modern Warfare 2019. I bought digitally, and even then it didn’t come with all the data packs so i had to go to the store, install it, go back to the game, start installing the next one, rinse and repeat and then finally the game’s ready to play
jesus chrsit, was it worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back